Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so wtf...supposed to be nice tommorrow...sunny...50's...what better reason to take advantage of a great opportunity to sneak in a quickie before heading into work... so planning on heading to the Bean

for a coffee

and danish.

or maybe lunch...

Anyone with nothing better to do or looking for a destination if you plan on getting out for a ride, I plan on being there at noon.

·
Administrator
16,311 Posts
Have a great ride - my bike is still in the shop.....Grrrrrrr

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
OK,

I just sent the fellow I was going to ride with tomorrow a message that I had a change of plans.

I should be leaving here at 8:00am. That should give me plenty of time to get to the Bean.

See you then.

·
Premium Member
6,843 Posts
I'll be riding tomorrow but haven't made up my mind about the destination yet (Dennis, you know I was planning on having lunch in Colchester at the Plum Tomato). Perhaps we can meet up somewhere afterwards for a coffee or ice cream. Let me know what your plans are!

·
Administrator
16,311 Posts
And your 33 degrees is 10 degrees warmer than it's here now....only 23 right now.....brrrr

Ride safe guys.

·
Super Moderator
20,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hey jay...told a friend who bought a new victory last year about your delimna w/the mishap at the service dept..asked me to ask you where you brought it in...think right now he's dealing with the service where he bought his bike ...Shark in stafford springs...lives in western mass...guess he doesn't want to chance that happening should he try a new place to service his ride. Good luck with the end result on your repair...hope they take care of business and leave you satisfied.

·
Administrator
16,311 Posts
I haven't heard good things about Sharks service, but have never dealt with them myself so I have no personal opinion. My dealer is up in Barre and up until now has been stellar. The owner has stepped in and things are progressing - unfortunately I will no longer use them with their current service manager, and will let the owner know that AFTER I get my bike back.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts