Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks, I have a used set of Vance and Hines Straightshots. I had them on a 08 C50, so the website shows that as part number V18257 STRAIGHTSHOTS ORIGINAL | VANCE & HINES PRODUCTS

Oneida shows that part number for $349.
VANCE & HINES STRAIGHTSHOTS VL800/C50/M50 VL1500 / C90/T Boulevard :: Exhausts :: Boulevard C90 - VL1500LC 1998-2010 :: Cruisers :: www.oneidasuzuki.com

They are in used, but good condition. Some surface scratches and such--exactly what you would expect for used pipes--but you have to pretty much get right up on them to see any imperfections, scratches and such. They aren't dented. They were on my bike for about 15K garaged miles. You should just be able to slap them right on your bike and start enjoying them right away. The internal pipe that no one can see is blued, but the chrome external pipe cover that you see isn't, so they'll look great.

Make reasonable offer. Buyer to pay all shipping and packing costs.

·
Registered
410 Posts
They are universal fit. The c50 specific ones come pre drilled and they sit too high for me. They are setup for the factory exhaust. The chrome pieces are just stickons I actually found at Advance Auto Parts. The pinstripe is reflective and I got it off eBay. I just felt they looked too plain without it but I didn't want to spend $145 for the Tsukayu chrome trim prices.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

G

·
Sorry, I also wanted to ask if that is the gloss black or did you paint them? I assume your bike is the same color as mine - phantom Gray Met.

·
Registered
410 Posts
They are the gloss black. But my bike is black as well, no grey in it at all. There's actually a little bit of blue flake in it when the sun hits it just right but the bags match close enough that you'd never know..unless you knew..:)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Still for sale! Bump!

·
Premium Member
4,171 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.