Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, well I was looking to fit Vance & Hines staggered shots to my bike but every time I go to youtube and listen to sound clips the pro pipes to me sound the best.

So two questions to ask to those who may have these pipes on there bike, how loud are they and yes I will be keeping them baffled and how hard is it to see the oil level site glass on the motor, I have noticed by photos I seen of them that they are a large pipe and seem to cover a fair bit of the motor where the site glass is cheers.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hi choco, I have the Pro Pipe on my C800/C50, It's loud but not really any louder than other pipes, It's gives more of a deep sound than a raspy sound, I also have some V&H Straightshots which are just as loud but a little raspy for me, The bottom pipe does obscure the oil window but if you bend down it's easy enough to check the oil level.
Pro pipe.
Straightshots.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi choco, I have the Pro Pipe on my C800/C50, It's loud but not really any louder than other pipes, It's gives more of a deep sound than a raspy sound, I also have some V&H Straightshots which are just as loud but a little raspy for me, The bottom pipe does obscure the oil window but if you bend down it's easy enough to check the oil level.
Pro pipe.
petrol run - YouTube
Straightshots.
FILE0003 - YouTube

Ok thanks for the info it's really helped cheers. :wayhappy:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts