Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 9 good years with my bike I'm trading it in without the extras. I used to know the value of all the parts from living on the forum but its been awhile.
These will be up for sale in the next week.
The only price I think I know is the 3 piece Mustang for $350 plus shipping?

Off an 9 C50:

3 piece Mustang
V&H pipes.. straight shots
OEM Boulevard soft bags and bracket
OEM Boulevard detachable windshield
GMan Bully controller
Chrome passenger floorboards

I want to be fair but not get ripped off. Looking for priced without shipping as thats how I will list them

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
19,654 Posts
look at it this way...what would you pay? When I parted out my Volusia, any aftermarket part I bought I sold for half price what I paid...all were in good condition...anything not in decent condition, I pretty much gave away for shipping. Karma here works wonders...be fair, it all comes around.

·
Registered
19,332 Posts
What Dennis said. You can expect half of retail for aftermarket parts in good condition and bargain prices for everything else. If you ship, don't be surprised when the bill goes over $60 because of the weight and size of some of the items.

·
Super Moderator
23,796 Posts
For the bags, I bought a set in pristine condition from a member on here for $150. He was local, so no shipping involved, and I felt like I got a fair deal. Bear in mind that they looked brand new when I got them, so if yours are worn with age, you should probably adjust accordingly.

As Dennis already said though, we traditionally give a VR member discount and sell things to each other on here for less than we would on eBay.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Interested in your...….

V&H pipes.. straight shots
OEM Boulevard soft bags and bracket
The guy asked me to leave the bags on to give it a C50T look. I agreed to keep things easy. I also have a GMan bully controller and GMan performance intake to complete the system...But getting ahead of myself for this thread. Thanks for the interest and Will be in touch

1 - 6 of 6 Posts