Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered Cruzers and wanted to thank whomever had posted that ebay link with the great price and free shipping . Also found a good deal on a memphis sport shield . Ill get a pic after i get em installed
:wink:

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
your welcome. I know I posted it once and got mine thru Moenko who got them from edbay too.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In the included mounting hardware do they happen to come with the exhaust flange gaskets or are they a seperate purchase .
thanks again

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
you get every thing to mount it except the exhaust gaskets.
The plate to mount the pipes in the back and bag of clamps and bolts are in a compartment at one end of the box opposite from where the pipes are.

So open BOTH ends of the box when you start.

just put mine on a couple days ago.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
was this a one time deal or can you post the link again? i am ready to order 2 sets of cruzers.

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
Zook07 said:
Boxwrench are you running your pipes without any type of fuel mod , and how do they sound? :D
The guts are staying in, not a fan of LOUD pipes.
I will be using a GMan bully procecessor. only because of my other engine mod.

haven't run the bike yet as I am doing several things to the bike at once and it is still apart

cruzers pipes
Kuryakn High five inhaler
GMan bully processor
Hi / Low HId headlight system.

doing all this cause I can't ride yet due to my knee injury riding

DJ Drive goes in when my knee is better.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Zook07 said:
Boxwrench are you running your pipes without any type of fuel mod , and how do they sound? :D
I have the Cruzers and the Cobra FI2000r, I need to get it dialed in, but I took the baffles out and the fiberglass just flies right out. I like the sound, it gives it more of a growl, especially on deceleration.

·
Registered
2 Posts
For those that ordered these pipes from this ebay link: how long did it take for you to receive the pipes? Just curious because I ordered them on Monday and haven't gotten word that they have shipped yet?

Thanks. Appreciate all the help!

·
Premium Member
6,843 Posts
It took a while, about 2 weeks, Box can confirm that.

About the copper crush gaskets, they are about 9 bucks each at your stealer, I installed new ones before putting on my Jardines. Don't think it's necessary but they do make a tighter seal because they do "crush" like the name implies. I thought it was worth it.

Moe

·
Registered
99,999 Posts
mr_hac said:
For those that ordered these pipes from this ebay link: how long did it take for you to receive the pipes? Just curious because I ordered them on Monday and haven't gotten word that they have shipped yet?

Thanks. Appreciate all the help!
WELCOME, new member.

Pete

1 - 13 of 13 Posts