Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4.81 quarts of gently used Mobil 1 10w40 full synthetic. Currently in a clean kitty litter jug. Only 3000 miles of use. Plenty of life left in it. Make an offer. Will ship to the lower 48 (hazardous materials shipping charge may apply!)

·
Registered
19,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If it helps to sweeten the deal, I have a box of burned out CLF bulbs I can include for free.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Dang it Skrapion!! Why didn't you PM me first about this deal!? Great... just great.... I'm sure someone will swoop in and snatch it from me now.

Wait a second... hold on now.... I may have a few gently used oil fliters sitting around somewhere. Some may be from my Jeep, but they could fit your Vulcan with some modifications..... what do you say we do a trade... ??
:wayhappy:

·
Registered
19,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll consider it. But only if you throw in a shoe box full of stripped and cross-threaded bolts too.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
that will run my lawn mower for the next ten years!

·
Registered
219 Posts
I will give a ton of bad CFLs to anybody who wants them. They last a few months (my original lights go for years) but they are not done because they can be used as a chemical weapon! Great way to prank your annoying neighbor. Get the mercury from all of them, fill a balloon up like a water balloon and BAM!

These are free! Where else could you get chemical weapons for free? Russia charges for theirs. Also, I may throw in a set of used plugs and wires from a 1985 ZN700-A2 if the order is placed in the next ten minutes!

·
Premium Member
3,042 Posts
Skrap seriously, would you buy used oil and why remove it with less than 5k miles?

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
Skrap seriously, would you buy used oil and why remove it with less than 5k miles?
LOL, He's not "buying" it ................he's "selling" it! I've got a funny feeling someone will buy it! :biglaugh:

·
Registered
150 Posts
I will give a ton of bad CFLs to anybody who wants them. They last a few months (my original lights go for years) but they are not done because they can be used as a chemical weapon! Great way to prank your annoying neighbor. Get the mercury from all of them, fill a balloon up like a water balloon and BAM!

These are free! Where else could you get chemical weapons for free? Russia charges for theirs. Also, I may throw in a set of used plugs and wires from a 1985 ZN700-A2 if the order is placed in the next ten minutes!
what? No set of Ginsu knives too?

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Ginsu schminsu.
I will throw in my collections of used bandages and nude pictures of Earnest Borgnine.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
That's pretty disgusting Jeffrombero. But um... how much for just the nude pics of Ernest Borgnine? Got any of Marty Feldman? :eek:utcold::biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
3,042 Posts
LOL, He's not "buying" it ................he's "selling" it! I've got a funny feeling someone will buy it!

No sir! Ain't happening!

I said buying. I think he knows the difference between buying and---never mind.

They ain't gonna buy it. Not now, not later.
:biglaugh:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts