Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a complete DJ MOD the Intruder 1400 all in one piece and already milled, that's the shaft, Hub and coupling already milled all you have to do is take out your original and insert coupling and new drive. Had in my bike but like the original better due to converted my C50 to a Bobber and it's for city riding only and like those higher gears. 10/12/2017 have pictures. Will list this on ebay if no takers. $225.00 plus shipping. [email protected]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I believe the DJ MOD where you take the drive from Intruder 1400 can work. I took it and put it in my 2006 Suzuki C50 Boulevard and really lowered the gears and where as 5th became really the overdrive. i believe the gears went from 3.63 down to 3.05 something like that not really sure. I just took the MOD out of my bike because converted to a Bobber and is for city driving only and like the higher gears. check around and see if the DJ MOD 2006 Intruder 1400 differnetail will work for you? If so i have the whole drive shaft, Hub, and coupling already milled down for sale. $225.00 plus shipping what ever that is.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DJ MOD Intruder 1400

Have complete Intruder 1400 Differentail drive with coupling already milled down for DJ MOD had it in my 2006 Suzuki C50 Boulevard but took it out because converted to a Bobber and only for running around town and wanted the higher gears. Works great and does lower gears. [email protected] have pictures email me. $225.00 plus shipping.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Why are you getting rid of this again?>:)

·
Registered
893 Posts
That's a great price for the DJ Drive ssmorga78. You won't regret it! :applause:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts