Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

61 - 80 of 88 Posts

·
Super Moderator
62,172 Posts
Remember what happened the last time. He went to sleep and you got to party with us into the wee hours of the morning :p

·
Super Moderator
22,930 Posts
congrats on the 44 years...we celebrate our 45th tommorrow...togerher since 68...wonder if she'll remenber to get me flowers...you know woman,,,they forget all these unimportant dates/anniversaries....just remind him of the honey -do list that probably still hasn't been completed yet before going anywhere...

have a good weekend and remind him he's in our prayers and thoughts.

·
Premium Member
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Remember what happened the last time. He went to sleep and you got to party with us into the wee hours of the morning :p
Yeah, I remember :)

·
Premium Member
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Just brought Dave home from the hospital. He's doing good. Took a shower & now needs a nap :)

·
Premium Member
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·

·
Super Moderator
22,930 Posts
unfortunately not in my house...dennis alias dishboy...one of those hmmmmm things I guess, the price one has to pay for good meals I guess.

·
Premium Member
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
He's not eating so I can't make him do my dishes.

·
Super Moderator
22,930 Posts
while he must be glad to be home and sleeping in his own bed, whats he doing to get food.nourishment into his system?

·
Premium Member
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
while he must be glad to be home and sleeping in his own bed, whats he doing to get food.nourishment into his system?
Trying to keep Boost down. Not much is staying. And he's had the hiccups since yesterday morning. The guy's catching no breaks.

·
Super Moderator
29,143 Posts
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully he catches a break soon.

Reactions: Rob 61

·
Super Moderator
22,930 Posts
hope he has a better day today...and hiccups alone can be a real pain in the rear. Give him our best wishes.

·
Premium Member
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
Dave's feeling a little better every day. Has started eating a little bit. Still has the hiccups !
He sees his oncologist & surgeon next week. Hopefully the oncologist will set up his chemo therapy.
We appreciate the continuing thoughts Beeze :)

61 - 80 of 88 Posts