·
Registered
18,342 Posts
eh hem!!!

PM sent

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
passing on them 1st...if anyone is keeping track ... ;)

so these are still available. If you want to see the real item ON the Vol...i KNOW he has a pic of them on his bike in the 'scavenger hunt' thread. He's the one in front of the 'temporary agency' probably like 4 or 5 pages from the end.

he monkey... you MAY want to consider posting that pic here, to give potential buyers a look see on the Vol. ;) JUST a suggestion, cuz had i not 1st seen them in THAT photo, and just looked at them in the above link...i wouldn't have considered them.

i don't really carry a passenger very often.

good luck on your sale.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wehrd1 said:

so these are still available. If you want to see the real item ON the Vol...i KNOW he has a pic of them on his bike in the 'scavenger hunt' thread. He's the one in front of the 'temporary agency' probably like 4 or 5 pages from the end.

he monkey... you MAY want to consider posting that pic here, to give potential buyers a look see on the Vol. ;) JUST a suggestion, cuz had i not 1st seen them in THAT photo, and just looked at them in the above link...i wouldn't have considered them.

good luck on your sale.
It's on a Nomad.

·
Registered
99,999 Posts
Good luck with the sale.

Some passenger will be more comfortable out there soon.

Pete

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
Misunderstood said:
wehrd1 said:

good luck on your sale.
It's on a Nomad.
ah...guess i never noticed. a NOMAD?.... anywhoooo...

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Should fit the volusia or C50 quite nicely (as well as others) is why I posted it here, even though it was on my Nomad for 1 month.

·
Registered
7,830 Posts
Will I have to rejet or add a fuel processor if I install this?

·
Registered
12,595 Posts
TNrookie said:
Will I have to rejet or add a fuel processor if I install this?
You will prolly have to use synthetic oil and premium gas. And please be careful, your driveshaft may not be long enough.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts