Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, just wanting to know if anyone on here has any underglow lights on their bike and care to share a photo a two of them?

Who be great if you could share the link if you remember what brand you have. I have been searching and still haven't decided what I want to go with (Many different options out their)

Would love to see some pics of what some of you did to yours..

Thanks!

·
Registered
5,273 Posts
What happens if you ride into the wrong neighborhood displaying the wrong color?

·
Registered
4,466 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,412 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
674 Posts
I have supernight 5050 multi-color leds that I bought off eBay but I custom made my lights. Took about 8-10 hours total cutting, soldering, cleaning and gluing with contact cement to fit the strips to my bike. I used 180 leds total, I like pre made kits for simplicity but you can't beat custom! Most kits will only cover the main frame section, engine and fuel tank. I wanted coverage from front to rear, couldn't find that in a kit so I made my own.
There are lots of kits out there so take your time and do a little research and you will find one to fit your needs.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/180992529478?_mwBanner=1

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had some LED's from walmart in my truck and on a whim one night decided to put them under my bike. They work great and are very inexpensive. I cant figure out how to add a pic to this reply, but am about to add pics to my profile.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts