Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought these in May 2018 for a trip I was taking to the Maritimes. My wife said she’d ride with me but ended up in the chase car every day. Since this was going to be her first ride I wanted it to be a good one so she’d ride again. Oh well. Anyway, after that trip with 10 other bikers I decided to get a newer bike, and figured I’d make out better selling the seats separate. I have the driver seat, passenger seat and driver backrest. No passenger backrest is included even though it may appear in a photo. The seats are obviously very lightly used and super comfortable. The pouch shows a little discoloration but after a some armor all it does look better. I’ll attach the receipt - they are not inexpensive. Will sell for $600 standard ground shipping included, but it may take me a few days to box them up.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Ya just can't do any better than Ultimate seats.
I bought a set for mine last year.

If I ever sell my Boulevard, I'm going to keep the seat and maybe make a stool for it. :grin2:

·
Registered
12 Posts
I didn’t see what year C50 you own? Same as 2018 seat purchase?

I have a 2008 c50t with stock seat. My wife and I can’t ride more than ~45min before we start getting numbutts 🙂. I am hoping you have a compatible year.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The sellers bike (ie mine) is a 2005. I apologize for not noting that... I’ll see if I can edit the post.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also.. in full disclosure... these are listed on eBay as well for another 22 hours. You may want to look/bid there first.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Please note this item is SOLD

Drat! 7hours late 😞. At least I finished searching for seat compatibility today. Looks like 2001-2004 likely and 2005-2008 should be compatible. Someone posted in a compatibility thread that 2009 has slightly different seat pan. YMMV. Don’t quote me but now I know what I can buy.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Drat! 7hours late 😞. At least I finished searching for seat compatibility today. Looks like 2001-2004 likely and 2005-2008 should be compatible. Someone posted in a compatibility thread that 2009 has slightly different seat pan. YMMV. Don’t quote me but now I know what I can buy.
I ended up buying mine from someone, and I guess somehow the years got mixed up.
It wasn't all that hard to untack the leather and shave the nose down to fit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts