Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey again, it seems an ultimate seat has come up for sale near me and I've been considering swapping out the OEM seat after reading how much people hate it. I was wondering if anyone has both the rider and passenger ultimate seats and has any opinion on them? Also, the passenger seat seems quite large, does it interfere with the sissy bar mounts?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have one. Got it about a month ago. Did a 12 hour ride on it and it changed my world. Like riding on a lazy boy.

The adjustable back rest is great to get you to change your sitting position slightly so you don’t tear up your ass bone on extremely long rides. It also has a small pocket that is great for things like sunblock.

got a mixed review on the passenger seat as it’s a little wider than the OEM, but it was still comfy for them.

highly recommended.

Reactions: Cervus

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I have heard great things about the Ultimate.
I have the Mustang on mine and the passenger seat is larger than the OEM, there is no fit issue on mine with relation to the sissy bar.
DC has great advice, just buy it and your butt will thank you.
I have done several 500+ km days on my Mustang and could have gone further but we reached our destination.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Hey again, it seems an ultimate seat has come up for sale near me and I've been considering swapping out the OEM seat after reading how much people hate it. I was wondering if anyone has both the rider and passenger ultimate seats and has any opinion on them? Also, the passenger seat seems quite large, does it interfere with the sissy bar mounts?

Thanks in advance!
I had ultimate seat on my c50 - made a world of difference. Buy it, ask questions later. If you get a chance to buy rider’s backrest, do it as well.
I just wish Ultimate made a seat for my current bike.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Had an Ultimate on my Nomad. Wonderful seat. Wife dearly loved it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts