Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently we had the UFC come to town, and I had a chance meeting with Dana White, president of the organization. He's actually a neighbor of mine. He parked his ride next to mine at Bangor Motorsports on one hot Saturday. Below is a pic of his Harley, and me and Dana. He's a great guy. He left his Ferrari at home. Yes, I did go to the fights that night with my son. It was awesome.

Attachments

·
Registered
194 Posts
I would have expected a V-Rod Muscle or a V-Max from Dana. But he probably has those too.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Recently we had the UFC come to town, and I had a chance meeting with Dana White, president of the organization. He's actually a neighbor of mine. He parked his ride next to mine at Bangor Motorsports on one hot Saturday. Below is a pic of his Harley, and me and Dana. He's a great guy. He left his Ferrari at home. Yes, I did go to the fights that night with my son. It was awesome.
Cool Nelz! I'm a huge UFC fan so tell Dana that Dirt says hi. I'm sure that'll mean allot to him;) He has a great looking bike. Your's is cool too.:shades:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Nelz, Just found this thread. You must be right up the road from me, I'm in Hermon! Had a pile of fun at the fights myself, hope they consider bringing them back to Bangor again sometime!

·
Super Moderator
65,634 Posts
I see your bike parked in front of Stephen's house. Yesterday I was at my friend Rod King's house who just learned within the last 5 or so years he is Stephen's half brother.
Their father did the old 'I'm going out for a pack of cigarettes ' trick. Never went back to Stephen's mom and found Rod's mom in Brazil.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.