Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two weeks from today will mark the 3rd anniversary of the death of my wife and daughter. I still get teary-eyed when I think about the support the folks on this website have shown over the past 3 years.

I just want to take a moment to say THANK YOU to everyone who made a donation for this year's Miranda Gift at the Yankee Rally. I am truly looking forward to blessing someone else, in memory of my daughter, with your gift to me.

God bless you all.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thats quite a thoughtful thing to do. It's quite a selfless thing to do... Best of luck with this. Sorry to hear about oyur wife and daughters death but i'm glad you're able to find a way to make some positive out of it.

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
I know we'll all be thinking of you on Feb 5th! Chad, you're a stronger man than I think I could ever be, given the circumstances.

·
Sooper Dee Dooper Moderator
5,276 Posts
Thank you Chad for taking what God has given you to bless others and be a positive source of inspiration through such an awful tragedy. There are many crowns awaiting your arrival and I will meet you there someday.

·
Registered
21,666 Posts
I am in aww of you. You took such a tragedy and have used it to do so much for others. A lot would have just curled up a.d felt sorry for themselves and just muddled through. You, my friend , have done just the opposite . I applaud you and have kept you in my thoughts and prayers since. I first learned of it.
keep up the excellent work.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am in aww of you. You took such a tragedy and have used it to do so much for others. A lot would have just curled up a.d felt sorry for themselves and just muddled through. You, my friend , have done just the opposite . I applaud you and have kept you in my thoughts and prayers since. I first learned of it.
keep up the excellent work.
Trust me, there have been plenty of curled up feeling sorry for myself days over the past three years. Those are a natural part of the grief process. It's deciding what to do on the other days that makes all the difference in the world. :)

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
In our thoughts and prayers today Chad.

I haven't "delivered" my "Miranda's Gift" yet, due to the weather here (home bound all day) BUT, it will get done!

Take care ............ you're a stronger man than I'll ever be!

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just want to say both THANK YOU and let you all know that I was proud to deliver three cards with gifts from the Yankee Rally donation from last summer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts