Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Props go out to them after placing an order, thought I would share (YMMV).

Ordered National Cycle Tips and a set of Kury Longhorn pegs over the weekend, they shipped Monday and I had them on my doorstep Tuesday by 5 last week. They do charge shipping, but if you watch the items you're looking for they do have aggressive sale prices (usually over the weekends); i.e., I got the front and back tips for a few bucks more than the price of the fronts from other retailers. I'll do business with them again.

https://www.twocycleguys.com

·
Registered
4,466 Posts

Ordered National Cycle Tips and a set of Kury Longhorn pegs over the weekend, they shipped Monday and I had them on my doorstep Tuesday by 5 last week. They do charge shipping, but if you watch the items you're looking for they do have aggressive sale prices (usually over the weekends); i.e., I got the front and back tips for a few bucks more than the price of the fronts from other retailers. I'll do business with them again.

What is the SKU on the C50 tips. I can only locate the C109 fender tips on their website? Are they the same?

I need to replace the rear facing/front fender tip only Buy as a set and have the leading edge front fender tip as an extra.

rv

·
Registered
1,962 Posts

Those guys a awesome. Got my mustang rider/passenger seat for the vol $368.00 shipped

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What is the SKU on the C50 tips. I can only locate the C109 fender tips on their website? Are they the same?

I need to replace the rear facing/front fender tip only Buy as a set and have the leading edge front fender tip as an extra.

rv
You want to search for National Cycle N7007, specifically for the VL800/C50. I watched pricing consistently on these and price was sub $100 on the weekends for the fronts

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
You want to search for National Cycle N7007, specifically for the VL800/C50. I watched pricing consistently on these and price was sub $100 on the weekends for the fronts
Thanks. I had a fender bender a few weeks ago and lost the rear facing one for the front fender. I had my fender replaced along with a few other items under an insurance claim and this item was not included in the parts list for the technician. I told him I would do it myself. I took the old front facing one off and installed it on the new fender. Something about drilling holes in a brand new fender makes me nervous...

rv

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks. I had a fender bender a few weeks ago and lost the rear facing one for the front fender. I had my fender replaced along with a few other items under an insurance claim and this item was not included in the parts list for the technician. I told him I would do it myself. I took the old front facing one off and installed it on the new fender. Something about drilling holes in a brand new fender makes me nervous...

rv
did something similar a few months back, and rather than get the front fender paint repaired (which the insurance rep allowed for) the tip covered up the imperfections nicely, and were free to me to boot! Drilling is nerve-racking, you only get one shot....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.