Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 C50 black and i was out riding with a budy last night when i started to snow we ended up finding a safe ( or so i thought ) to park the bike and the bike slid forward inturn the stand folded up. The only damage to the bike was the tank badge and both left turn signals, i have talked with the dealers up here in BC and they want $85 each i was wondering if there is a cheaper solution aftermarket or stock. i just got the bike so i was a shock that it fell now i just want it fixed. Can anyone help me out thank you in advance.

James

·
Premium Member
2,777 Posts
Put an add in Swap Meet titled 'WTB Turn Signals for 2007 C50' and describe what you are looking for. Someone on here may have a set they'll sell you. I saw a complete Volusia set for sale a couple of days ago but I *think* they are different from the C50 signals.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have been trying to find some after market ones but i am having a hard time like i said before i am new to the cruiser seen. do you have any sujestions. i have only seen one or two but they were uni how do i know if they will fit the bike

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
If you just want to replace stock. Ebay has rears showing up some and selling at high bid for about $67 for a LT and RT pair.

·
Premium Member
2,777 Posts
Just about any 'bullet light' will work as a replacement assuming you purchase the correct style bulb and lense color. The trick is verifying the mount style. You could even go LED since you're most likely to change out all four (be sure to get a load equalizer if you go this route).

Boulevardsuzuki.com has the OEM assemblies for about $50 each plus shipping.

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They should fit in as they are a 10mm studd i just might have to make a small filler plate for the hole.

·
Registered
99,999 Posts
WELCOME, new member.

Pete

·
Premium Member
28,465 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts