Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My rear rt. side signal is not working. I swapped bulbs and still not working. All others work fine. I need some help. Thanks in advance! It was working fine last time I rode a week ago. :bigoops:
2005 c50

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When I first started the bike the rear tail / brake light was flickering then stayed on. Neither rear signal worked. I tapped each light and the left one now works fine but the rt. one is still not working. I tried a good bulb but same. Multimeter shows no power. I pulled the signal relay and put it back in seating it well. All fuses on left side are good. I have not taken the seat off yet and would not know what to check. Is there a way to check the signal switch or clean it? All front signals are working. Thanks again for any help you guys can give me! It was all fine a week ago and has only been parked. I want to fix this but hate to have to bring to the stealer.

·
Registered
138 Posts
You will need to take the seat off to get to the wiring splice connector.Could be a bad connection there. If the voltage checks OK at the connector, them it could be in the wiring at the turn-signal/brake/tail light assy. (It's a wiring nightmare under there.)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will check voltage at the splice connector under the seat this week. If I get voltage there at least I will know it is in the rear wiring and not the signal switch or relay...correct?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts