Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
Does that come with fire proof chaps. Looks like a toasted leg for sure.

Ride Safe,
Rex

·
Premium Member
7,988 Posts
When i was engineering a turbo setup for the vol, i kinda thought about this setup, but it does look like shit..... theres just not much room for a turbo... i had some plans drawn up to put it under the seat, and have some "fake" pipes installed so it looked like a sleeper, and everything was totally hidden. Unfortunately that did away with my air ride setup, cuz thats where my tank was.... lol

·
Registered
12,595 Posts
PhL0aTeR said:
When i was engineering a turbo setup for the vol, i kinda thought about this setup, but it does look like s**t..... theres just not much room for a turbo... i had some plans drawn up to put it under the seat, and have some "fake" pipes installed so it looked like a sleeper, and everything was totally hidden. Unfortunately that did away with my air ride setup, cuz thats where my tank was.... lol
I remember when you were trying to find a air shock to lay frame by remote button on your Volusia. So, how did you get it done?

·
Premium Member
7,988 Posts
Mort said:
PhL0aTeR said:
When i was engineering a turbo setup for the vol, i kinda thought about this setup, but it does look like s**t..... theres just not much room for a turbo... i had some plans drawn up to put it under the seat, and have some "fake" pipes installed so it looked like a sleeper, and everything was totally hidden. Unfortunately that did away with my air ride setup, cuz thats where my tank was.... lol
I remember when you were trying to find a air shock to lay frame by remote button on your Volusia. So, how did you get it done?
one of the many things i started but never finished.... i had the plans for a tank drawn up and had the shock replaced by an air spring that had a manual air adjustment so you could use an air compressor to air it up... the tank was going to cost about $300 to have built, but would fit very nicely behind the side cover and by my calculations could air up a deflated shock about 10 times on one charge, but i still had a tiny harbor freight air compressor that resided in the toolbox area behind the other cover....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts