Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my bags installed on the C50! I bought tje ones with quick release and "made" for the 2019 C50. I ended up making some modifications to the mounting hardware to get these mounted. Amyway, I am happy with the results of my handiwork.

·
Registered
86 Posts
You have any side pics? Those look great

·
Registered
86 Posts
Oh man! Those are GREAT! How much? Link?

·
Registered
2004 Suzuki Intruder Volusia VL800K4
34 Posts
Those look pretty nice. I am looking to add hardside saddlebags to my 2004. So many good options to choose from but I don't want to pay $900 for a set. :(

·
Registered
2004 Suzuki Intruder Volusia VL800K4
34 Posts
If you stay away from color matching, top racks and quick release hardware, the Tsukayu Short Strong are $399.
That's not a bad price.

Believe it or not I was looking at getting a set of these: saddlesbags for $155. Im not looking for color matching because I have a company locally that will paint my bike for me at a reasonable price so I will eventually get them all color matched :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's not a bad price.

Believe it or not I was looking at getting a set of these: saddlesbags for $155. Im not looking for color matching because I have a company locally that will paint my bike for me at a reasonable price so I will eventually get them all color matched :)
Those are nice looking bags. I chose the Short Strong bags because they are closer to the curves of the C50 rear fender.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts