Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,120 Posts
Has anybody heard a peep out of the OP since he started this thread?

This isn't looking good folks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just bought a used 2003 Volusia and there is a bell on it. Should I keep that one or swap it for one from someone else. I've been riding since I've been 18 years old and I've never heard of this before. How long has this been going on? I'm curious.

·
Super Moderator
25,290 Posts
I just bought a used 2003 Volusia and there is a bell on it. Should I keep that one or swap it for one from someone else. I've been riding since I've been 18 years old and I've never heard of this before. How long has this been going on? I'm curious.
Well, technically the bell came from another rider. If you are superstitious, you should be fine. I would leave it unless someone gives you another.

As for having never heard of it before, were you riding sportbikes in the past? It seems to only be tied to cruiser riders.

·
Premium Member
2,087 Posts
Had a bell from a buddy, but it somehow disappeared. I think I used a plastic wire-tie and it broke I suppose. Probably better to tie it on with some leather lace. This reminds me, I should get one for my brother who recently got a bike...

21 - 27 of 27 Posts