Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All. I would like to trade my 06 Harley-Davidson Sportster 883R (1200cc kit installed by Harley-Davidson of Indianapolis) This is the sportier blacked out version resembling Harleys XR750 & 883 race bikes. I'm looking for a 05-07 C50 or C50T. Is there any one out there who would be interested? I have title in hand and ready to trade. E-mail me and I will send pics. [email protected]

·
Registered
238 Posts
There maybe, you never know but some more info and pics would help. Size, color, etc

·
Premium Member
11,858 Posts
good luck with the sale/trade, but i'll ask you to only post a thread ONCE in the appropriate forum, which in this case is "bikes for sale". duplicate threads were removed by me, as you can rest assured people WILL see it if it's only posted once!

cheers!

-mistress k

·
Registered
99,999 Posts
Sean0262 said:
Hello All. I would like to trade my 06 Harley-Davidson Sportster 883R (1200cc kit installed by Harley-Davidson of Indianapolis) This is the sportier blacked out version resembling Harleys XR750 & 883 race bikes. I'm looking for a 05-07 C50 or C50T. Is there any one out there who would be interested? I have title in hand and ready to trade. E-mail me and I will send pics. [email protected]
WELCOME to the VR site, new member.

Pete

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
I'm curious...seriously...NOT being a b!tch or anything.... but may I ask, WHY you're wanting to trade?

Cort and I have a friend who thinks he MUST have a HD...and we're trying to talk him into the Vol/Boul... maybe your input can give us some more pointers

thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts