Soooooo, did you like the Hawg?

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
(Jeopardy theme song) da, da,da.....

It's a $700 add on plus labor.
Holey Shit!!! Yeah its got the 103 kit and may have a stage one kit. Or a variant there-of. Ive gotta call the Harley shop that did the work and find out. Runs like a f----n T-rex. Never felt anything pull like this S.O.B. But very smooth past idle. Yeah I bought it. I did find it difficult to ride with an erection, but i'm sure ill get used to it. LoL.

·
Premium Member
3,834 Posts
I did find it difficult to ride with an erection, but i'm sure ill get used to it.

Yeah, I hate when that happens :D :D
Congrats on the bike :)

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Thanks everyone for all the help and info. You guys are great. I bought the Harley. At least nothing fell off during the test ride.:whistle: I now own a Harley and a Triumph. Well maybe one of them will be running some of the time. OMG :eek: What have I done!!!

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Thanks everyone for all the help and info. You guys are great. I bought the Harley. At least nothing fell off during the test ride.:whistle: I now own a Harley and a Triumph. Well maybe one of them will be running some of the time. OMG :eek: What have I done!!!
What you have done is made gift shopping easier for your friends and family. Enjoy the HD branded foot ointment!

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
(Jeopardy theme song) da, da,da.....

I did find it difficult to ride with an erection, but i'm sure ill get used to it.

Yeah, I hate when that happens :D :D
Congrats on the bike :)
What you have done is made gift shopping easier for your friends and family. Enjoy the HD branded foot ointment!
Best of luck. Real happy for you and the lil lady :)
Congrats on the new ride!
Hey guys. Thanks!!!!. This now appears to be my wife's bike. She did influence my decision. (Told me to quit being a pussy and go get it)..... So now.... Do I get to ignore the non-Harley riders that give me a wave? Can I throttle bomb the little old ladies that are slow off the red lights? Would blasting thru my neighborhood at 2am, with the pipes wide open be considered rude? There must be a handbook out there, on all the obnoxious shit you can do with a Harley. Bet the Harley dealers have them. It's too prevalent, to just be word of mouth..... Na... I'm not that kinda guy......I'll be good I promise 😇LOL.

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 · (Edited)
By the way. This will be the end of my whining, demanding post, about what to buy. (crowd cheers)... Im out of toy money.:cry: This was the last of it from a boat that I sold last year. Just thought I'd cheer everyone up.:D

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
By the way. This will be the end of my whining, demanding post, about what to buy. (crowd cheers)... Im out of toy money.:cry: This was the last of it from a boat I sold last year. Just thought I'd cheer everyone up.:D
Yeah. Especially you Beezer LoL I know I've been bugging you and Whiskey,:p

·
Super Moderator
29,490 Posts
Hey guys. Thanks!!!!. This now appears to be my wife's bike. She did influence my decision. (Told me to quit being a pussy and go get it)..... So now.... Do I get to ignore the non-Harley riders that give me a wave? Can I throttle bomb the little old ladies that are slow off the red lights? Would blasting thru my neighborhood at 2am, with the pipes wide open be considered rude? There must be a handbook out there, on all the obnoxious shit you can do with a Harley. Bet the Harley dealers have them. It's too prevalent, to just be word of mouth..... Na... I'm not that kinda guy......I'll be good I promise LOL.
I'm pretty sure all of that stuff is listed in the owner's manual.

·
Registered
552 Posts
By the way. This will be the end of my whining, demanding post, about what to buy. (crowd cheers)... Im out of toy money.:cry: This was the last of it from a boat that I sold last year. Just thought I'd cheer everyone up.:D
Never owned more than a few canoes myself, but I've always heard the 2 happiest days in boat ownership are the days you buy and sell a boat. Can you confirm?

I for one would like to experience living on a boat, at least just to say I e done it.

Reactions: NateDog 62

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
Never owned more than a few canoes myself, but I've always heard the 2 happiest days in boat ownership are the days you buy and sell a boat. Can you confirm?

I for one would like to experience living on a boat, at least just to say I e done it.
Yep. They are a hole in the water, that you throw money into. The bigger the boat, the bigger the hole. :) But if you decide to buy one feel free to bounce it off me . I was a boat guy for a long broke time. LoL

·
Registered
20,365 Posts
It's delightful to read your review on the first ride. That "holy shit" moment when you crack the throttle and you feel like the bike is going to launch itself from under you is so pleasant, especially after you've racked up many miles on the C50. The 103 was a kit that really woke up the rather anemic 96 and eventually was produced as the standard motor. Do yourself a favor and get on a Harley forum for info. If I recall, there was an issue with some sort of plastic gear in the drive that was prone to shearing in the 07-08 model year, along with a couple other quirks.

Reactions: NateDog 62
61 - 80 of 131 Posts