Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
19,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
could it be possible to "lock" these in place so they dont scroll down with the rest of the threads/posts?

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
why Cory? the roller ball finger(s) on your right hand getting tired?? :p

carpal tunnel syndrome from being online all the time?? tired of cleaning your mouse ball ? (insert joke of choice here)

·
Registered
785 Posts
and 2

·
Banned
19,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just kinda seems to be a pain to have to scroll all the back to the top of the thread to be able to click on the banner or other links. just my .02

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
v01rider said:
could it be possible to "lock" these in place so they dont scroll down with the rest of the threads/posts?
Oh, wait. Do you mean you want the VR banner and the links at the top of the page to be in a different frame than the rest of the site so the it always stays at the top of your screen?

No, I can't do that one for you. It would take quite a lot of work, I'd have to edit damn near everything and break it in to calls to frame=_top and frame=_body and such. Not to mention the folks who wouldn't like it because of all of the screen real estate it would take up (though I could fix that with a rewrite of the header).

-McW

·
Banned
19,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
MocycleWolf said:
v01rider said:
Oh, wait. Do you mean you want the VR banner and the links at the top of the page to be in a different frame than the rest of the site so the it always stays at the top of your screen?

No, I can't do that one for you. It would take quite a lot of work, I'd have to edit damn near everything and break it in to calls to frame=_top and frame=_body and such. Not to mention the folks who wouldn't like it because of all of the screen real estate it would take up (though I could fix that with a rewrite of the header).

-McW
ok, no worries. ive been ok since 2005, i think i can be ok with it for the rest of time :lol: just thought with the new upgrades, it might be a simple thing to do. thanks for checkin into it.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
v01rider said:
ok, no worries. ive been ok since 2005, i think i can be ok with it for the rest of time :lol: just thought with the new upgrades, it might be a simple thing to do. thanks for checkin into it.
Yah, that's a core change to how phpBB works internally.

-McW

·
Registered
14,842 Posts
v01rider said:
MocycleWolf said:
v01rider said:

-McW
hey dumbass
look over there

<--------------------to the top

one click :roll:

·
Banned
19,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
v01rider said:
MocycleWolf said:
v01rider said:

-McW
hey dumbass
look over there

<--------------------to the top

one click :roll:

:oops:

:biglaugh: and to think since ive almost got 13k posts, i would have noticed that before

1 - 16 of 16 Posts