Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey hey. Well I was taken a corner, and my bike hit a gravel strip. So I straightened the bike out and tried to stop only to slide into a new gavel road. Well we all know fresh new layed gravel is like quick sand so the bike sunk and toppled. Bent my Lindby bars up. Saved everything, but the left side of the light bar.

I am fine, after 18 years of riding I kicked the bike away once it started digging her self into the fresh gravel and as she was going down and I knew there was nothing left I could do to prevent it, and let it do its thing.

Does anyone know if there is a breakdown of the individual parts for the light bar? So I don't have to go out and pay like $500+ Canadian to get the whole thing?

I know they sell individual parts because I have had to buy the light assembly before that goes around the bulb (hence the lindby bars) But since the bike berried it self wrist deep into the new gravel road.... well there was no saving the light, or its chrome mount.

The reason I need the whole bar break down of part numbers is because the bent light messed up the chrome mount it sits on. So I have to replace the light assembly again and the left chrome mount.

So does anyone know of any site, or PDF that has the light assembly broken down into its individual parts with the part numbers? If so I would appreciate it.

:blackeye:

·
Registered
382 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WELL I got a parts list.... But they don't sell the Left Spotlight/Turn Signal Mount separately. Everything else I can get a hold of but not the mounts :crying:

If anyone needs light bar parts atleast heres the numbers to the other pieces.

99950-70276-001 Replacement Lamp Assembly
99950-70276-002 Replacement Lamp Visor
99950-70276-003 Replacement Sealed Beam
99950-70276-004 Allen Set Screw Set
99950-70276-005 Bolt/Washer Replacement kit

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.