Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting home early was great. Sun was shining and the birds were singing. Well, there were a few clouds and those birds were Canadian geese heading south. That''s besides the point. I got out and that's what's important.
I had a feeling my buddy would be home so I rode over there and pulled in his driveway. Hmmm, truck is gone and so is the trailer. Oh well, he's out hauling a car. I'm riding and that's what's important.
I figure I'd head up to Uconn and check out the college babes walking along the side of the road while I go see another buddy working on a builing up there. I get about half way there and my hands are getting real cold and I figure he's gone home already. So, I turn around and head back to town. Hey, at least I'm riding.
I get back into town and head to the donut shop.Someone will be there. I get near there and swing back over my buddies house and he's still gone so back on my way to the donut shop. I turn in and it's dead. Not a car or a bike. I get a coffee and come back out and wait for someone to show up. I wait a while longer...and longer. Well, coffee's gone. Time to head home. As I pull out to make my way home a friend pulls up in his car and asks the obvious."Is it cold yet?"
" Well John, not too cold to head home. I'm riding, not talking today."
So off I go and make a few more stops at the store to pick up a few things and head back to the house.
Didn't go anywhere, didn't do anything. Just took a ride and that's what's important. Well, I guess you can count the picking up a few things as doing something and looking around for my buddies doing something but hey, at least I'm riding. It's still over 35 degrees.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
And then there's tommorrow .....
I'll still be riding........
But now I'll be thinking of this post ......
Ride on bro.....

·
Registered
79 Posts
Garym262

Thanks for the virtual ride. Felt like I was thinking those thoughts at a different time.

Hey, btw, born and raised stratford CT.

See ya

1 - 8 of 8 Posts