Premium Member
7,089 Posts
I've been using SeaFoam for storage purposes

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Winterizing my bikes means closing the vents up front and wearing more clothes. 🤷‍♂️
I intend to run mine all winter. We have had some mild ones the last few years. :D

·
Super Moderator
30,463 Posts
I intend to run mine all winter. We have had some mild ones the last few years. :D
The only time I won't ride is if there's ice. In 20 years living here, I've never seen ice stay around for more than a week.

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
The only time I won't ride is if there's ice. In 20 years living here, I've never seen ice stay around for more than a week.
That is what I did in RI too. The day I rode to somone's garage to install the connection for my plug in gloves and jacket, it was 19 F outside! On a different day, getting caught in a small snowstorm was interesting. I got home before it stuck to the ground.

Reactions: Whiskey

·
Super Moderator
9,304 Posts
I'm riding tomorrow. Supposed to be dry and in the 40s when I leave for work, then sunny and in the 70s when I come back home. Very acceptable for mid-October in upstate New York.

Just a few more weeks before I'll have to park the bikes 'til spring. :(

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
23,911 Posts
think he has it so he can enjoy working on it rather than reading your worthless dribble you post here...then again there are those select few who actually find some enjoyment reading those confusing configurations of sentences you post here.

·
Super Moderator
63,519 Posts
Well, Bob probably knew I was joking about it having a hemi and people do use old cars in parades. They carry politicians and throw tittsy rolls out the window to "Let's Go Brandon" chants :)

·
Premium Member
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 · (Edited)
think he has it so he can enjoy working on it rather than reading your worthless dribble you post here...then again there are those select few who actually find some enjoyment reading those confusing configurations of sentences you post here.
You don't think right and you really don't know much about anything. You've proved it time and time again ;)
Hey!! Since this thread has taken off with a life of it's own. Thought I'd mention that yesterday I bought a 2020 Ford F150 XLT. It is replacing my 1988 Ford F150 which finally died after a long and useful life. What do you guys think about my choice of Truck? And should I run Sta-bil in it?:p
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Land vehicle

·
Super Moderator
23,911 Posts
nice truck...just don't park it too close to your HD...will probably start leaking oil. Good luck with it.

21 - 40 of 59 Posts