Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did the front wheel yesterday and today its only going to be in the mid 80's so it is a good day to take the rear off ….but I don't want to do it today......but I guess I should...…. to be continued

·
Registered
5,098 Posts
If you wait long enough, it might come off by itself.

·
Registered
5,098 Posts
Sometime I should tell you guys about the kid I knew that rode a bicycle around with no tires on the rims.

·
Super Moderator
20,493 Posts
amazing all the things we should do on any given day that gets put off till tomorrow just because its a good day to ride... great way to lose weight too... substitute riding for eating.

·
Registered
5,098 Posts
amazing all the things we should do on any given day that gets put off till tomorrow just because its a good day to ride... great way to lose weight too... substitute riding for eating.
That don't work.
My destinations are always places to eat.:frown2:

·
Super Moderator
57,602 Posts
No. I figured the times they were closed were mostly dark and most rides are in daylight. Besides, why would you ride to a closed eatery unless you were somewhat simple. I give Joe more credit than that. You, not so much :p

·
Registered
5,098 Posts
a simpleton I am, as for Joe...don't even try to figure him out...just enjoy his company.
I'm so glad someone was finally able to put this into words.:grin2:

·
Super Moderator
20,493 Posts
not really that hard Joe... surprised even Beez didn't figure that out...sometimes I give him too much credit.

·
Registered
5,098 Posts
not really that hard Joe... surprised even Beez didn't figure that out...sometimes I give him too much credit.
poor beezer.:frown2:

·
Super Moderator
57,602 Posts
No, I'm okay with it. I was just trying to make the best out of a dog day

Sorry if I insulted your intelligence Dennis. I just wouldn't ride to a closed place that's all. If you enjoy that sort of thing more power to ya ;)

·
Registered
19,520 Posts
So, the Metzler ME880 is down to the wear bar on my CTX after only 2 years in service.... 12,000 miles on a 700+ lb bike, I'm not going to complain. But do I go to the ME888 or the Michelin Commander 2? Decisions decision....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts