Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

101 - 109 of 109 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,982 Posts
Oh, maaaan ... Pouring on the prayers for you, brother.

<<HUGS>>

Reactions: TGreene

·
Super Moderator
21,421 Posts
hang tough... our prayers will hopefully be heard and help you thru this.

·
Super Moderator
21,421 Posts
just went back to reread what had happened again...and with all the construction presently going on thruout the country trying to improve roads/highways/riding surfaces...its amazing and I'm thankful that there aren't more stories like this...I wonder if the baseball sized chunk of whatever he hit was road repair related. Be careful out there everyone.

·
Registered
6,369 Posts
I believe that it was..

·
Registered
6,369 Posts
How u feeling Tim???
I have good days and bad, with a lot of varrying factors involved.. Weather, meds, physical activity, etc., all play an integral part in how I'm doing at any given moment. The past couple of weeks have been very hectic with tons of appointments, and also trying to do a little bit of work here and there, but it's all just kicking my ass! :crying2:

I'm so used to staying busy, but now I only have a couple of hours a day that I can press hard because I get exhausted so easily, and then the pain knocks me down for a couple of days.

It's **** hard, but I just have to remain focused on the baby steps and thinking positive, like "The Little Engine That Could"..

-Tim

101 - 109 of 109 Posts