Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently the Thunderbirds and Blue Angels are doing flyovers at major hospitals across the country to thank the medical professionals for their hard work.

We caught them coming over Kennesaw today and it was really cool seeing both of them together. If you haven't heard of this, you might want to check in your area and see if you can catch them.

Bear in mind, if they say they are going to fly over a hospital at 1:35pm, they WILL be over the hospital at 1:35pm. Not 1:32. Not 1:38. Not some time between 1:00 and 2:00.

One. Thirty. FIVE.

·
Registered
8,320 Posts
A pair of B2 Lancer bombers were out around here yesterday (Ellsworth AFB).....low and slow, pretty noisy.

·
Premium Member
6,696 Posts
The Snowbirds in Canada are doing the same thing, coast to coast

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,696 Posts
The Canadian Forces Snowbirds flyover got cancelled yesterday, due to a low ceiling. Hopefully this afternoon

·
Super Moderator
25,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Trying to figure out this quote thing.....and failing.......better get my kids help.......
On the website, don't hit "Quote", hit "Reply". Quote selects it so that you can quote multiple people. Reply quotes just that one response.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Thanks Whiskey, I also enjoy a glass from time to time!
What should I keep an eye out for up my way?
I picked up a bottle of Wild Turkey a few years back when I went turkey hunting with my brother. I’ve also tried Knob Creek.

·
Super Moderator
25,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Whiskey, I also enjoy a glass from time to time!
What should I keep an eye out for up my way?
I picked up a bottle of Wild Turkey a few years back when I went turkey hunting with my brother. I’ve also tried Knob Creek.
My personal go to is 1792 right now. Four Roses is another I could highly recommend.

·
Registered
8,775 Posts
That flyover was supposed to happen hear too . If it did , I missed it. I didn`t hear anything either .

·
Premium Member
6,696 Posts
10-64, I’ll keep an eye out to the east, maybe I’ll catch a glimpse of them.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts