Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys and Gals
Whos coming to johnstown for thunder in the valley

Whos coming to Altoona for rumble through the alleghenys or roar in the mountains (both on the same day)

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
i might make the ride out. i really don't like the crowds but maybe monkeydunk will have another cook out.

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
u come over, i will cook. i now have the space to party, wrench and for anyone that wants to pitch a tent in the yard, ur welcome to it. did the cook out last 2 years. this year, there is a ride in the plans that will hit 2-3 counties, a few historical sites, and end up at a party with beer, bands, and babes (oh yeah, its at a pool too). this is hopefully going to be an annual ride. pm me and i will give u any further info u need if i can.

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
curbshot said:
u come over, i will cook. i now have the space to party, wrench and for anyone that wants to pitch a tent in the yard, ur welcome to it. did the cook out last 2 years. this year, there is a ride in the plans that will hit 2-3 counties, a few historical sites, and end up at a party with beer, bands, and babes (oh yeah, its at a pool too). this is hopefully going to be an annual ride. pm me and i will give u any further info u need if i can.
sounds like a good reason to take a ride to johnstown. maybe i'll skip the rally and just show up at your place.

·
Registered
628 Posts
I'm there every year! Only good reason to come back to the old home town! :lol:

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Thunder in the Valley is June 26-29

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
sweet. bump this baby up!

·
Registered
205 Posts
The only time I'm on this site is for the Thunder. As for the past three years I will be there as well. I have 5 going right now. We'll be coming in Thursday and staying at the Holiday Inn in Somerset through the weekend. Let me know who's chartering the rides and we'll meet up. Message me and I'll give whomever phone numbers.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Don't forget to check out the party at the greenhouse! ABATE has a big party there every year. Been there the last 2 yrs but probably won't make it this year. My family is having a reunion in Lancaster that weekend. Hope everyone has a great time and don't miss out on the scenery!

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
so whats the plan for thunder int he valley?

kurt - are you out there?

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
steveg said:
so whats the plan for thunder int he valley?

kurt - are you out there?
ok, nothing really starts til friday. there are numerous events, rides, bands, etc. friday and saturday nights have the wet t-shirt contest at greenhouse park, bands there too. due to the over flow of bikes/ people, it has been expanded outward. in ebensburg, the local yama dealer throws a party, the nanty glo fire dept. is having a beer tent at the park and pool with a band. venders out the a$$. again, i now have room for some tents, will be having a cook out after the parade on saturday. if enuff of ya show (like last year), i will plan a ride to show ya some of our area. if u all want to meet at one point and all ride in, let me know where. i am off for the whole thing. be more than happy to meet in indiana or kittaning to get ya down here.

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
dan its rt 56 by-pass exit, 1st exit past elton *764. i assume u will be coming north. if u want the scenic tour, take 601 north which turns to 985 north. keep going straight brings u right into central park.

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
I wanted to. :cry: I was going to. :cry: I've been planning for months and months with a good friend of mine who lives in Lancaster. :cry: Johnstown is less than an hour away from my hometown. :cry: Now the base is having a mobility exercise that same week, and we're not allowed to go anywhere. :cry:
Life just sucks sometimes. :crying:

1 - 20 of 77 Posts