Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a lightly used gel seat set. Rear seat not gel. $150.00 + $20.00 for shipping. No cuts or marks on them. SOLD!!
Stock seat set. $40.00 + $20.00 for shipping. No cuts or marks on them.
Rear Mustang STUDDED pillon. $50.00 + $15.00 for shipping. This seat has a cut on the bottom front. Can't be seen when mounted.
I'll send pics of items to those that want them.

I may take a REASONABLE offer on any of these seats.

Ride Safe
Wayne :)

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
Not keeping the Mustang passenger pillion?? IF you EVER have a passenger their AZZ will thank you to keep it.

It makes a HUGE difference in their comfort. The suz. Gel passenger is barely a step above the stock BRICK! The Mustang is WELL WORTH keeping if/when you EVER have a passenger for more than 20 minutes. Trust me....trust my butt. :wink: My 10 y/o son and 16 y/o daughter even felt the difference, and actually THANKED me when I got my Mustang pass. pillion.

If you're still gonna sell it....if someone is looking for one JUMP on this!! you can repair the rip e-z enuf w/those 'leather/vinyl' repair kits

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wehrd1 said:
Not keeping the Mustang passenger pillion?? IF you EVER have a passenger their AZZ will thank you to keep it.

It makes a HUGE difference in their comfort. The suz. Gel passenger is barely a step above the stock BRICK! The Mustang is WELL WORTH keeping if/when you EVER have a passenger for more than 20 minutes. Trust me....trust my butt. :wink: My 10 y/o son and 16 y/o daughter even felt the difference, and actually THANKED me when I got my Mustang pass. pillion.

If you're still gonna sell it....if someone is looking for one JUMP on this!! you can repair the rip e-z enuf w/those 'leather/vinyl' repair kits

I bought a complete Mustang seat set. I do know about the "gel" rear seat.
Not at all comfortable.

Rdie Safe

·
Registered
639 Posts
Re: Interested.

gman2705 said:
TDragon said:
Next up....

Any pics?
What would you like a pic of?

Ride Safe
The Mustang pallion, the rip.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Wayne would you send me a pic of the mustang pillion, the ripped portion speficially. thanks in advance.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Billy4858 said:
Wayne would you send me a pic of the mustang pillion, the ripped portion speficially. thanks in advance.

If you PM me with an e mail address, I'll be happy to do that.

Ride Safe

·
Registered
129 Posts
PM sent

1 - 19 of 19 Posts