Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got stock with bars with some PhatRiser II's and am thinking about getting some new bars.

Here are the measurements of stock bars w/stock risers

Volusia 800 Intruder 1999 - 2003 1" (diameter) 6" (Height) 34" (Width) 13" (Pullback) 8-1/2" (Center) 3" x 5" (Clamp Area)

and here are the bars I'm thinking about getting.

#650-08753 Beach Grande Bar- Handlebar Diameter: 1", Rise: 4.5", Pullback: 17", Width: 38.5", Center: 10.5". Chrome with Metric Knurls (3.5" in side x 5" out side) -

does anyone have these?

I am looking for a wider grip and closer to me. I intend to keep my PhatRiser II's on there also.

Opinions?

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
Have you looked at the baron's star bar?

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Boxwrench said:
Have you looked at the baron's star bar?
On PhatPerformanceParts? Not yet. Will after I type this. Do you have those ones?

BTW...I am finally getting around to ordering my OPEN ROAD MP3 (and probably shirt) right now!!!

Tried to get it with Rhapsody but they don't seem to have anything by the Shovelheads at all!!! Oh well!

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
The DVD is out too I have all 3

Only they have thier stuff and only on thier ebay site.

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Found em on CrusierCustomizing. They are a bit narrower in diameter but a lot cheaper. Since I already have the Phat II's on there, I think I might be good with those measurements though. How bout these?

http://tinyurl.com/5dwb5u

and yeah, just got my mp3 ordered. Considering the tshirt now. Had trouble with Paypal cause my card on file with them had expired and I forgot to enter in the new one! Oops!! :oops:

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
what's the pullback? I need at least 2.5 more than stock if not 3"

got a set of M50 risers as a project.

btw you can do a short cut link by:

how u name it

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
I have one of the Barron's beach bars (not sure which one)w/ HD deuce risers. I do not have to reach for the bars at all. I like my beach bars.

Ride Safe,
Rex

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Boxwrench said:
what's the pullback? I need at least 2.5 more than stock if not 3"

got a set of M50 risers as a project.

btw you can do a short cut link by:

how u name it
well, stock has a 13" pullback as measured FROM the triple tree in straight line out, then I added my Phat II's (which work great, I just want a bit further and a custom touch) and the SECOND link I put up (barons Nostalgia bars) has a 14 1/2" pullback from the trees. The FIRST link has 17" pullback!!! :shock: :shock:

BTW thanks for the info on the url! been wondering how people been doing that!

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
shooterrex said:
I have one of the Barron's beach bars (not sure which one)w/ HD deuce risers. I do not have to reach for the bars at all. I like my beach bars.

Ride Safe,
Rex
What risers do you have? Stock?

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
Formally Peg_scraper said:
shooterrex said:

Ride Safe,
Rex
What risers do you have? Stock?
HD Deuce risers.

Ride Safe,
Rex

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
I like the 1st one.

#650-08393 Cruiser Bar plus 2" height with Extra Pullback- Handlebar Diameter: 1", Rise: 9.5", Pullback: 16", Width: 34", Center: 11.5". Chrome with Metric Knurls (3.5" in side x 5" out side) -
$140.55

1 - 11 of 11 Posts