Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just started looking around in this site (past two weeks) and find it an amazing source of info.

Today I just re-jetted my bike and put on a K&N filter. It was easy as pie due to all the juicy info available here. It took only a couple of hours (I was probably being excessively careful) with no complications. Started her up after and she idles great. Have to wait till the weather is a bit warmer here in Calgary before I really see how she rides.

Many thanks to everyone that participates in this site !!!

Onto the next mod....

waytostupid (alias Cold Canadian)

·
Registered
71 Posts
My big regret is that I didn't discover this site before I bought my Vol a couple months back. I probably would have been much more informed, gotten a better deal, and perhaps gotten a better Vol. Oh well. I'm learning to love her.

·
Banned
24,655 Posts
And many of us don't even have Vols anymore, but we like it here.
A better bunch of people you will not find.

·
Super Moderator
4,276 Posts
Jetting

Oh Einstein, great job with the re-jetting and congrats on the Vol. You're handle isn't true, just mentally challenged, he-he :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Take it away, take it away, take it away-Now :!: Keep on modding bro.

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
Well stupid is as stupid does.... :lol: and apparently you aren't waytostupid either.... :) this site is wonderful.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts