Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dcinct originally CT now I live in Florida and love the fact I can ride year round
But I still remember getting the itch to ride in the winter up home and I just hope everyone has the patience to go over there bikes before getting back on the road

·
Super Moderator
21,069 Posts
were you riding when you lived here in Ct...where abouts in ct did you live?

·
Super Moderator
21,069 Posts
east of Hartford...Columbia...next to Willimantic...snake lives by Waterbury...another member here Paraquat was from Bristol...haven't seen him here in a while tho...had a rally a few years back in New Milford...good time...place was rather iffy but they gave us carte blanche to party as we wish so I like to think it was a success. Good riding that part of the state...for that matter, my area has some great riding roads as well. We often meet for coffee at the Vanilla Bean in pomfret on 169. Shame we never hooked up. Hook up with Robyn (Rob 61) and her husband Dave..good people...they recently relocated somewhere in Florida.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah I remember riding down that way out to the cove all those node curvy roads
Have you been up route 8 and gone up into the Yorkshire’s beautiful ride

·
Super Moderator
21,069 Posts
great riding up there...Mohawk trail has always been a favorite...lots of great riding here in the northeast... from maine to Pa...can't go wrong.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Definitely I live near some great riding thinking of doing the tail of the gator here in Florida this year just don’t know when

1 - 13 of 13 Posts