Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick thanks to the moderators for keeping this board going and the great work. I'm a first time rider who came up on this board after looking at the only motorcycle dealerships I know and falling in love with the look of the C50T. Google that and you find this board.

And since I've been here, I've found more products and tips for my motorcycle than I ever knew even existed. I went from "What's a riser?" to having in my possession or in my "to-do" list, phatt II risers, aftermarket windshield, easybrackets, cyclesportsleather saddlebags, making decision on engine guards, mustang seats, dj drive, and a few other small odds and ends.

So I'm just giving a "thank you" to the wealth of information that can be found here and all the people that put it there.

Alexi

PS - My wife . . . . not so happy that I found this board........but she's starting to come around after the mustang seats and rear peg modifications.

·
Premium Member
16,535 Posts
There are lots of great people on the VR. The information on this site is endless. I have been a member since 12/2004 and have made more friends hear than I would have ever believed. You are right, this place is awesome!!!!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Yes, I have just found this forum and I am in your early boat. But, so far the people here have been absolutely great and I am confident when I hand that cash to someone I am going to owe a hearty thanks to the help I have received here.

But, the more I read, the more I realize how much more awaits my adventure. :)

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
sure is. even better when you get meet and ride w/ them.

·
Registered
534 Posts
+++1

I'm loving it too!

I hope that you don't mind me giving a shameless little plug here and bringing the "Donations" link at the top of the page to your attention. Thats what helps keep this board going... :oops:

·
Premium Member
16,535 Posts
Boxwrench said:
sure is. even better when you get meet and ride w/ them.
I have only been able to meet 4 members from here, Rushbass (Carl),
Mightydog (Robert), Iron Cowboy (Eddie), & VineM95 (Danny).
Danny really doesn't ever post though but is a friend of Roberts.
There just aren't many members in this area. But it sure is great when you get to meet other members in person.

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
I was able to meet 7 florida rider on a recent ride to J&P cycles store in Ormond bech ,Florida.

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
No thanks needed. We're more than happy to help you spend every penny you make on your bike :wink:

·
Premium Member
7,187 Posts
There are the greatest people on this board.

Not only have I found great ways to mod and tricks for my Volusia, but I must say that I have met some of the most wonderful people, and people that I can actually call friends....

Love You Guys!!!!!! and Gails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts