"2005 Suzuki Boulevard c50t

Things that have been changed:

Exhaust changed to Vance and Hines, still have original
Saddlebags changed to fat .50 cal ammo boxes still have original
Air filter (moved) have original
Par valve (removed) can be put back on
Extended rear pegs can be changed back to original
Front floorboards changed to pegs still have floorboards
Handlebar risers moved up 3 inches and back 1 inch (i think) still have original
Handlebar grips (still have original)
Garage door opener added to passing light
Dual USB outlet magnetic and turns off when closed
Front and rear seat changed to plain black instead of riveted still have original
Sissy bar and luggage rack same as seats still have original
Helmet lock moved from useless location
Efi added when I changed pipes and air filter
Homemade Lowers for highway riding

The bike has been kept in a garage. Asking price is $3,000.00. If you have any questions, want to come and look at it etc. feel free to contact me. I am available anytime. If this post is up then it is available. The title is clean. This is my daily."

https://imgur.com/yITw6JE

·
Registered
19,620 Posts
You don't list the miles and your asking price is at the high end for the year and model of the bike. Custom parts add zero value and quirks like ammo-cans are a hit or miss proposition for the next buyer. if you want top dollar, return it to stock and sell the rest on the swap meet.

·
Super Moderator
25,742 Posts
If you're not in a hurry to sell, $3k is a good starting point, but be willing to take offers. If it were me, I'd probably ask $3k OBO then jump on the first offer of $2,500, but be willing to go down to $2k. As Skrap said, you'll do better to put it back to stock and sell the add-ons separately. You can probably get some good money off of the V&H pipes by themselves and still get the same money for the bike with stock pipes.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
milage is in the pics, yea I guess it's on the high end and I can take less than that. I realize that custom parts don't add money which is why I kept the stock parts and want to sell it all together. Honestly, thank you for the input though it's all great to hear thoughts and advice.

·
Registered
99,999 Posts
milage is in the pics, yea I guess it's on the high end and I can take less than that. I realize that custom parts don't add money which is why I kept the stock parts and want to sell it all together. Honestly, thank you for the input though it's all great to hear thoughts and advice.
pics? I only see 1 photo and can't see mileage.

Reactions: Whiskey

·
Registered
99,999 Posts
Since we're being honest here those ammo cans really take away from the beauty of the bike.
I agree on the Ammo cans but I just luvs the pipes, bet they sound loud and sweet.

·
Registered
852 Posts
After 45 years of heavy construction I enjoy quiet exhaust. I don't understand riders that sit at a light and rev the crap out of their bikes with the loud exhaust.

·
Registered
636 Posts
I just sold my 2005 red ghost flames with bags windshield chrome frame covers and chrome radiator and cargo rack, with 22k miles for $2500,

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Good luck on your sale! These bikes don't hold value very well. Mileage is a big deal. Some of these can have bad timing chains at surprisingly low mileage. I speak from experience having had this with an 05 myself. It was fixed partially under warranty and I rode it for another 15,000 miles and traded it in for a new 2009 C50 SEC. In hindsight I should have bought something else.

I sold my 2009SEC model with Cast wheels, saddlebags and windshield 4 years ago with about 35,000 miles for $2000 Canadian. It was up for sale all summer and no serious offers. The bike looked mint, didn't matter. It is only worth what someone is willing to pay.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts