Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

41 - 60 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
27,502 Posts
Oh, and I learned that the "Don't Ride Your Own Ride ride" was pretty damn fun and we need to make it an annual event. If only I would have had the guts to ride Slim's, Macs or Coilguys...maybe next year. But riding Cobras ROCKED. Maybe I should have ridden the Bass Boat just to see if it blinds you in the light! 8)

·
Registered
5,489 Posts
Born2bWild said:
Oh yeah, and I second that on riding Cobra's bike!!! OMG! It was a dream come true!!! I was grinning ear to ear every second I was on it..even though I did have to shift with my tippy toes...(damn forward controls! :lol: )!
I'm sure his clutch felt the same way ;) :twisted:

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Coincidence huh? Well I know it worked when you got off of it because he rodeit in the slow contest, which he won by the way!!!

CG

·
Premium Member
14,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
HeadHunter said:
HOLY CRAP... Rawhide posted twice in less than 4 months!!!!!! Call the police.. the national guard... someone!!!!!

:p
'cause she loves me...... :wayhappy:

·
Registered
27,502 Posts
Headhunter...you frighten me! :lol:
Oh, I also learned that when you're in stopped traffic and someone with horns sticking into the base of their skull starts screaming I WANNA GO TO GREEN BAY then breaks out in "Here we go 'round the Mulberry Bush" people roll up their car windows! :lol:

·
Premium Member
14,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
kyken said:
And the fun begins again.

They were right. He does look just like George Micheal
WOW, what did I do to earn that!!!

:lol:

41 - 60 of 189 Posts