Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 189 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I learned several things at the TOTT (some may not be new but were "reinforced :shock: :shock: :shock: )

:arrow: I love Rawhide, not sure why she loves Wade :wink:
:arrow: B2BWild has matching peircings
:arrow: Wade's son has seen them, multiple times :shock:
:arrow: It was SOOOO F-N COOOOOOL to meet so many people from the site!!!
:arrow: Utter side uver dar is inglish
:arrow: Wrenchin' with Cobra is cool
:arrow: When you get a chance to ride some of the masterpieces from this site DO IT!!!! Thanks to Coilguy, [email protected], Slimbone, and Cobra
:arrow: You would never know that the above bikes were the same base bike as mine....
:arrow: My absolute favorite Vol has always been Cobra's and I got to ride it, I'll never forget the feeling, I LOVE THAT BIKE!!!
:arrow: Slim and [email protected] bikes are SO FUN to ride, they ROCK!!! Now Wade and I have some angle grinding to do, BOBBERville baby, I'm on my way :wink:
:arrow: I now have a goal to attend at least one event each year out of New England

Reactions: JoJo

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
Hey I just want to say pictures do not do that bike of yours justice!! When in the sunlight in person I love that paint job... 8)

·
Premium Member
14,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Exosso said:
Plenty of tme to get ready for FROGTOBERFEST!!!!!!!!!

(hadda make the plug......Froggy is on the road and Spitfire may be busy........)
I already talked to him about it.... maybe....

·
Premium Member
14,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ridin On said:
Hey I just want to say pictures do not do that bike of yours justice!! When in the sunlight in person I love that paint job... 8)

Thanks...... I like it even if several people compared it to a bassboat :shock:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Exosso said:

(hadda make the plug......Froggy is on the road and Spitfire may be busy........)
yeah baby!!!!! this year! :wink:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
v0lusia said:
Ridin On said:

Welcome home sweetie....

·
Premium Member
28,465 Posts
v0lusia said:
Ridin On said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Sounds like it was worth the trip! You'll have to return next year to solve the Riddle of Rawhide... :lol:

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Exosso said:

Yup .... Saturday October 28th.

You don't know what your missing if you don't show.

·
Registered
17,083 Posts
Ya know....I'll be in Atlanta for business then. Maybe I could hitch a ride and go to that lil event.....hmmmmm.... :idea:

·
Registered
27,502 Posts
:lol: It's not concept...it's REAL. The pics in his gallery just don't do his bike justice. It's now known as "The Bass Boat" :lol: (ok, maybe only to me...but still!) lol

·
Registered
17,083 Posts
I'd love to see it in person. Pictures just don't do justice to paint jobs like that. Truly one of a kind.

·
Registered
27,502 Posts
I think I called it 1. The Bass Boat 2. Rainbow Trout 3. Rainbow Brite

:lol:

His bike is beautiful (but it sure is fun to give him a hard time about it)
And btw...his name is now " Spawn"...just so we don't mix him up with "Seen"! :wink:

·
Registered
27,502 Posts
Oh yeah, and I second that on riding Cobra's bike!!! OMG! It was a dream come true!!! I was grinning ear to ear every second I was on it..even though I did have to shift with my tippy toes...(damn forward controls! :lol: )!

1 - 20 of 189 Posts