oddly enough I kinda like it......

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
I kinda like it too.........wierd. :shock:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
maybe be the rider is sitting upright and not leaned over?!

·
Registered
9,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the transmision sounds funky......probably easy to get used to quickly though.

The dude looks comfortable.

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
now thats a mutant 'sportbike/cruiser' i could ride. and it appears a passenger could ride as well w/o looking like a dog humping the driver

I like it

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
wehrd1 said:
now thats a mutant 'sportbike/cruiser' i could ride. and it appears a passenger could ride as well w/o looking like a dog humping the driver

I like it
of COURSE you like it......yer a girl and it's an automatic... :p ...but the question here is.....why do *I* like it????? :?:

·
Registered
7,112 Posts
Always been a cruiser fan but I like this bike. I can see a few mods that need to be made. Different windshield, more chrome.......

awww man, here we ago again. :wink:

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
Kind of a cross between a Vision & a Ninja :shock:

·
Administrator
29,696 Posts
I don't get it. It looks like a standard or sporty with a comfortable riding position. Is this the automatic? Anyway, I bet it would be more fun to ride around town than just about anything.

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
Honda had said at first that it would only be available in Europe and the far east. I really like the looks of this machine. Would love to ride one. :D

A friend in South Africa sent me pic of this bike a year and a half ago. Liked it then, even though I had no idea what it was. 8)

·
Registered
7,112 Posts
Mr. Efficiency said:
I don't get it. It looks like a standard or sporty with a comfortable riding position. Is this the automatic? Anyway, I bet it would be more fun to ride around town than just about anything.
I beleave that it is an automatic transmission. Read about this bike in, of all places, Popular Mechanics magazine a couple of months ago.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
wehrd1 said:
Kind of a cross between a Vision & a Ninja :shock:
kinda what I was thinking..... and I like the vision too.. which surprised me too...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts