Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Administrator
5,941 Posts
Just curious if these patches are available by the VR store?

Follow up: Lu, we still have just one (!) of those US-flag, old style patches left on the shelf. If you want it, PM me a mailing address and I'll send it off. There is a good chance that I have an electronic copy of the artwork for that patch (Robert/MightyDog sent me a whole slew of such stuff) and if you ask, I will search for it.

We also have a dozen or more of the old patch with the Canadian flag-type background. Also a whole bunch of pins, about one inch across, of the old patch with the US flag background, plus five or six of the substantially similar VR International pins.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Hey, BearBait, I didn't even know anyone had done pins. How much, please? (inc postage to the UK).

Here's a small tidied up version of the original artwork...

·
Administrator
5,941 Posts
Hey, BearBait, I didn't even know anyone had done pins. How much, please? (inc postage to the UK).

Here's a small tidied up version of the original artwork...

How many do ya want? I'll only charge for the postage; I long ago wrote off the whole investment except for the new style (diamond) patches.

·
Premium Member
9,324 Posts
Follow up: Lu, we still have just one (!) of those US-flag, old style patches left on the shelf. If you want it, PM me a mailing address and I'll send it off. There is a good chance that I have an electronic copy of the artwork for that patch (Robert/MightyDog sent me a whole slew of such stuff) and if you ask, I will search for it.

We also have a dozen or more of the old patch with the Canadian flag-type background. Also a whole bunch of pins, about one inch across, of the old patch with the US flag background, plus five or six of the substantially similar VR International pins.
Mike, you got the small patch, right? looking for the large one to sew it on the back of my vest. If you don't have it, it's OK, I'll just use the file to get one done from an online vendor.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Mike, you got the small patch, right? looking for the large one to sew it on the back of my vest. If you don't have it, it's OK, I'll just use the file to get one done from an online vendor.
Lu, we did look at back patches (briefly) but the cost of embroidering was astronomical at the time (you pretty much pay per stitch). Also, the more colours you use, the higher the cost. If you can let me know what size you want to go to, I will see if I can tweak the artwork to help with the cost and feasibility.

·
Administrator
5,941 Posts
Yeah, Lu, the patch I have is 4-5 inches across. Didn't know there ever were bigger ones of that style.

·
Premium Member
9,324 Posts
Lu, we did look at back patches (briefly) but the cost of embroidering was astronomical at the time (you pretty much pay per stitch). Also, the more colours you use, the higher the cost. If you can let me know what size you want to go to, I will see if I can tweak the artwork to help with the cost and feasibility.
I'm thinking 12". I want it to look good and be high in quality, so I don't mind paying a premium for it. Thanks for all of your help. Lu

·
Super Moderator
8,791 Posts
Hey, everyone, I thought it might be a good time to bump this thread, which our new members might not have noticed.

You can get sew-on and iron-on Volusia Riders patches from us at the VR Store.

Each diamond shaped patch measures four inches on each side.

Prices, shipping included to US, APO/FPO and Canadian addresses, are $9.95 each for embroidered, $10.95 each for iron-on (add 8% tax - sorry! - for items shipped to an address in New York State). Inquire for shipping costs to other addresses.

All orders must be placed through PayPal, using the account: [email protected]

When ordering include:

1. Item(s) and quantity of each wanted, with colors and sizes if appropriate.
2. Your VR Forum name
3. Shipping (USPS mail) name and address.
4. Your email, in case we have questions for you.
5. Comments and/or special requests.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I would like to order one :Men’s Longsleeve Tee (grey [back shown]), big VR logo on back, $12:if it's still available.
Let me know.
Thanks

·
Administrator
5,941 Posts
I would like to order one :Men’s Longsleeve Tee (grey [back shown]), big VR logo on back, $12:if it's still available.
Let me know.
Thanks
Aside from patches, of which we have plenty, there are only some odds and ends of things left. I'll look, but what size do you need?

81 - 99 of 99 Posts