Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

61 - 80 of 99 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,769 Posts
Thought I'd post another mention of these. Our newer members might not have seen them before.

They measure 4 inches per side, and are available in either embroidered sew-on or woven iron-on versions. Contact [email protected] with questions or to place an order.

Patch prices, shipping included to US, APO/FPO and Canadian addresses, are $9.95 each for embroidered, $10.95 each for iron-on (add 8% tax - sorry! - for items shipped to an address in New York State). Inquire for shipping costs to other addresses.

Thanks for looking,
Chris (Woodswoman) and Mike (BearBait)
The VR Store

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Hey Woodswoman! Noobe here and looking for a link to the store so I can promote this great site.

A big THANKS for running the store. As a classic car club member who does the same, I know the hassle it can be. Two thumbs up from me!

·
Super Moderator
8,769 Posts
Hey Woodswoman! Noobe here and looking for a link to the store so I can promote this great site.

A big THANKS for running the store. As a classic car club member who does the same, I know the hassle it can be. Two thumbs up from me!
Thank you! Appreciate that you bumped this.

The "store" is just this thread. We don't do enough business to make it worth paying for a separate web site.

This is a labor of love; BearBait and I don't make a dime on it. Just want to make some simple products available for the membership.

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Woodswoman: Did you send me a link to a photogallery of item pictures or have I been breathing too much exhaust fumes? I could have sworn that you did, but I'll be darned if I can find it. I'd like o order a sew on patch and maybe some other swag.

Have a safe and enjoyable long weekend and remember those who have fought and paid for our freedoms. HOOAH!

·
Super Moderator
8,769 Posts
Woodswoman: Did you send me a link to a photogallery of item pictures or have I been breathing too much exhaust fumes? I could have sworn that you did, but I'll be darned if I can find it. I'd like o order a sew on patch and maybe some other swag.

Have a safe and enjoyable long weekend and remember those who have fought and paid for our freedoms. HOOAH!
LeLimoMan: Visit the very first post in this thread, and read on for a few more posts. There you'll find photos.

For sure we have patches. Let us know what else interests you, and we'll let you know if we can fix you up.

Thanks for looking! Ride safe, and remember those who paid for our freedoms.

·
Super Moderator
8,769 Posts
Small Business Saturday bump!

Our new members might not know that they can get some VR-branded merchandise, especially patches.

Our old members might wish they had a VR-branded ceramic or travel mug or two.

Why not order yours today? Hit us up.

Cordially,
Woodswoman and BearBait
The VR Store

·
Super Moderator
4,287 Posts
Loving the Doo-Rag. Thank you Woodswoman and Bearbait for doing what you do....Simply awesome.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Dracko Patch

Good Afternoon,
I would like to find out who made Dracko's patch after he passed. I still have the patch but, would love to have a helmet sticker of same design. I know this will be hard since the patch was made back in 2002. If i need to take a pic of the patch and send it i will. Let me know if this is possible. Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
8,769 Posts
Good Afternoon,
I would like to find out who made Dracko's patch after he passed. I still have the patch but, would love to have a helmet sticker of same design. I know this will be hard since the patch was made back in 2002. If i need to take a pic of the patch and send it i will. Let me know if this is possible. Thank you.
Greetings, kingjustd. Welcome to the forum.

The memorial patch for your dad evidently pre-dated the creation of the Volusia Riders Store operated by Fletch and Mighty Dog. BearBait and I now own all the Store's original artwork, and the Dracko patch design is not in those files. I'm sorry.

My suggestion is that you Google for an online outfit which can create custom, small-batch motorcycle helmet stickers to your specifications. These are really not difficult to find or to do business with. (Yay, internet.) If you don't have design software of your own, you can probably send a photo of your dad's memorial patch to such a company, have someone there re-create it as a graphical design, and print it for you to order as a sticker (or 5).

Many such companies will be based overseas, but if you shop around, you can find US-based companies that do this work.

Cordially,
Christine
'Woodswoman'

·
Registered
398 Posts
Just curious if these patches are available by the VR store?

No, those are the ones I designed back in 2001/2002. They were all embroidered here in the UK, and I used to ship them worldwide. Stuff happened and I needed some time out, so I sold the remaining inventory about 10 years ago to a member who carried it on for a while.

I still have the artwork somewhere, if anyone's interested.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Greetings from Spain.
I woul like to order following items :
1 long sleeve Shirt XXL
1 short sleeve T-shirt XXL
1 cap

How do we do it ?

Saludos
Don Roberto
Andalucia

·
Administrator
5,919 Posts
Greetings from Spain.
I woul like to order following items :
1 long sleeve Shirt XXL
1 short sleeve T-shirt XXL
1 cap

How do we do it ?

Saludos
Don Roberto
Andalucia
Sorry to say, the old VR Store has nothing left but patches (plenty of those!), coffee mugs, and some shirts that are evidently smaller than any of the VR members.

·
Registered
398 Posts
We did get some odds 'n' ends from MightyDog. I'll check and let you know if any of these were included.
MightyDog had the last that were made, but that was 10 years ago. I'm resurrecting the artwork, though...

Anyone still got one of these?

61 - 80 of 99 Posts