Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

41 - 60 of 99 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,676 Posts
got my order today....nice travel mug that will get alot of use...hope the wife enjoys the 3/4 pink/black tee...and a special thank you for the nice gift..will make a great item for the trunk pack. Thank you

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
I gotta tell ya......I think I have at least 2\3 of the products the former "VR Store" had to offer and lots of it is being offered here again!
Not one item is of poor quality ..... not one! :applause:
I know back when I bought all my stuff and I bought quite a bit, they were running out of my size, hence I haven't ordered this time round. I'm wearing a hoodie right now and believe me I'd order again if my size was available. So you smaller guys and gals ............ I'd get on it!

I never did get a hat ....... think I should order a couple of those......

·
Super Moderator
8,769 Posts
I gotta tell ya......I think I have at least 2\3 of the products the former "VR Store" had to offer and lots of it is being offered here again!
Not one item is of poor quality ..... not one! :applause:
I know back when I bought all my stuff and I bought quite a bit, they were running out of my size, hence I haven't ordered this time round. I'm wearing a hoodie right now and believe me I'd order again if my size was available. So you smaller guys and gals ............ I'd get on it!

I never did get a hat ....... think I should order a couple of those......
We've got 'em, Terry. Do-rags, too.

You're correct that there aren't a lot of larger sizes available from the original inventory, but we do have some.

People only need to send a PM to the VR Store user account, and we can check available inventory.

·
Super Moderator
8,769 Posts
Bump.

Another 20 days 'til Christmas. The VR Store is ready to help with your gift-giving (to your loved ones or yourself). ;)

·
Super Moderator
19,676 Posts
tried out my travel mug thursday in my kury cupholder...perfect. For the money..another one of those best investments I ever made...now just have to remember not to leave it behind somewhere...could always tie a string to it.

·
Super Moderator
8,769 Posts
It's not bad, right?

I've had one for years now, and I use it either to take hot coffee to the office or bring a cold drink with me on the bike. It gets the job done, and it fits snugly in my no-name handlebar cup holder.

·
Registered
19,732 Posts
Bump for the store.
Holidays aren't the only time to buy. Just ordered 2 patches and think a shirt or 2 are in the near future.

·
Registered
19,732 Posts
They do have more than just patches. If your significant others rides with you, why not surprise them with their own VR gear.
My wife looked thru their stuff and told me to order whatever I wanted from them for x-mas a yr ago. Istill wear and love the stuff.

·
Super Moderator
8,769 Posts
@scorpion46 -- Thanks, Fred. You are correct, we were on vacation and out of the country for 3 weeks. Just got back yesterday, so we have a lot of catching up to do.
@Wintergreen -- Thanks for the order, Matt! We'll have the merch in the mail to you very soon, probably tomorrow.
@t-man403 -- Terry, thanks for your interest. Yes, we have some hats in stock. Let us know if you want one (or more).

Thank you all,
Chris (Woodswoman) and Mike (BearBait)
The VR Store

41 - 60 of 99 Posts