Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

21 - 40 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
This is my first attempt to apply an iron on patch, so if this question appears stupid please indulge my ignorance. On the back of the patch there appears to be a plastic film that looks like it could be peeled of to expose the adhesive. Should I peel this film off before attempting to adhere the patch with heat from the iron?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
This is my first attempt to apply an iron on patch, so if this question appears stupid please indulge my ignorance. On the back of the patch there appears to be a plastic film that looks like it could be peeled of to expose the adhesive. Should I peel this film off before attempting to adhere the patch with heat from the iron?
No, no! The "plastic film" IS the adhesive. Leave it there in place.

·
Premium Member
6,400 Posts
...they are big too.
I was actually kinda hoping they'd be a bit smaller.

If they were, I would have ordered several already. 4"x4" seems a bit large for my liking. Just my .02 cents.

·
Super Moderator
8,769 Posts
A little BUMP for Small Business Saturday, or Cyber Monday. Or just shopping in general for some fun VR merchandise at reasonable prices.

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Tic Toc Tic Toc.... Time for Saturday running out.....
Items ordered PayPal figured out, lol
Thanks for being there and for the help

·
Super Moderator
8,769 Posts
Thanks to everyone who ordered from the Store on Small Business Saturday. We're keeping it going for Cyber Monday. New orders will include a gift, from the VR Store to you. ;)

21 - 40 of 99 Posts