Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Yeah, the chin curtain has fallen off of pretty much every helmet I've had. Maybe one day I'll find a helmet with one that's well designed.
I wear the HJC ISmaxII, the curtain has stayed put just fine, although I don't take it on and off.

·
Registered
4,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Still itches. Grrrrr.

·
Registered
19,723 Posts
It wasn't from riding but the previous owner of our house put up a chain link dog pen. When I went to remove it, seems wasps had made homes in all the posts. Of course, I had to pound on them to get them loose enough to pull out. Lots came out and chased me around the pool and to the door. Needless to say, they won. We couldn't count all the stings.

·
Registered
4,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
It wasn't from riding but the previous owner of our house put up a chain link dog pen. When I went to remove it, seems wasps had made homes in all the posts. Of course, I had to pound on them to get them loose enough to pull out. Swans came out and chased me around the pool and to the door. Needless to say, they won. We couldn't count all the stings.
Swans are like geese right?
I heard geese make excellent watch dogs!>:)

·
Super Moderator
23,821 Posts
It wasn't from riding but the previous owner of our house put up a chain link dog pen. When I went to remove it, seems wasps had made homes in all the posts. Of course, I had to pound on them to get them loose enough to pull out. Swans came out and chased me around the pool and to the door. Needless to say, they won. We couldn't count all the stings.
I'm confused. Were the wasps and swans conspiring against you? Do they have a coalition or something?

·
Registered
4,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I'm confused. Were the wasps and swans conspiring against you? Do they have a coalition or something?
I'm thinking the Swans and bees were definitely in Cahoots.

·
Registered
4,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

·
Registered
4,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #32

·
Super Moderator
19,665 Posts
he's a PITA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Always has been...apparently always will be.

Then again...every family always has one. Sort of like the old junkyard dog thats been in the family a long time... you pretty much forgive the chaos he creates, and clean up the occasional mess he leaves behind. Luvable old mutt tho...but still a Major PITA!!!

21 - 35 of 35 Posts