Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
29,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My beef with most cruisers is they do not look retro enough. Indian has fixed this somewhat... but Mr. E has found his next bike

Look at those forks and that plunger frame, even a curved fishtail exhaust. A 1930s throw back, with spokes, ABS and ASC and liquid cooling. Wow... just wow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,468 Posts
A sweet looking bike Mr. E. What are the damages to the pocketbook? And what's with the blowfish exhaust? That's plain ugly IMHO.

(Lousy Photoshop job Beez. Why bother, but I like the sentiment).

·
Super Moderator
57,514 Posts
A sweet looking bike Mr. E. What are the damages to the pocketbook? And what's with the blowfish exhaust? That's plain ugly IMHO.

I never photo shopped in my life but thanks. I try to bring humor and pleasant thoughts at times.

·
Registered
124 Posts
absolutely fantastic bike - coupled with BMW motorcycle reliability it must be a joy to own.

Bit pricey for me atm, but in the future - we'll see!

·
Administrator
29,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bill didn't buy it yet if ever. ;)
They are working on getting me a pinstriped one. Im selling the Ural to make room in the garage. So, yes, I am.

Mystery, get it? A lot of people think that’s funny.

·
Administrator
29,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

I like the exhaust because that is what they actually looked like on old motorcycles. I bet it also hides the cat.

·
Administrator
29,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

It sounds amazing... and check outbthe exposed drive shaft. The thing is just gorgeous

·
Administrator
29,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'll believe it when I see it :p
We have to be patient, tight now there isnt one in the US with a bobber seat and the black beachcombers with the pinstripes. Due to coronavirus there isnt one at all. I will indeed believe it when I see it too. But I’ll get one eventually.

My current bike is nearing 100000 miles and one of the exhaust valves need adjusting last maintenance... it was almost .00005 off :)

Anyway, Im hoping they can get me one I want, and the GS will keep me on the roads until then.

·
Administrator
29,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Pics or it didn't happen.
I want the bobbed fender, open seat and the black beach combers or i dont want it. We’ll see

·
Administrator
52,289 Posts
die Macht Sportart

·
Administrator
29,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I can't wait to see it.
Me neither, right now I cant see one :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts