Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

361 - 365 of 365 Posts

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
shooterrex said:
May as well come through Indy and ride up with whoever is leaving from over here.

Ride Safe,
Rex

Rex, then after you guys hook up, we'll meet you at the Ohare Oasis like last year and keep heading north...

Mike

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
Rocket-flyer said:
shooterrex said:
May as well come through Indy and ride up with whoever is leaving from over here.

Ride Safe,
Rex

Rex, then after you guys hook up, we'll meet you at the Ohare Oasis like last year and keep heading north...

Mike
Yep Just like last year.

Ride Safe,
Rex

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
there are alot of members I want to meet in person, the huntsman is at the top of the list..I intend to leave cincinnati to hook up with haganwood then to indy, to rally up with shooterex. I think it would be great to hit each hookup point along the way............I just need a time line and locations to base my launch time.................damn this will be cool............russ

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
Well it depends on who is coming up from the south and when they will be here. Last year the Florida crew and KyKen were up Wednesday afternoon and we rode up to northern Indiana, had a nice dinner, spent the night and rode up through the Chicago suburbs met up with Rocket Flyer and the Mass bunch then on to Wi. I am not sure who is coming from where yet but we will get it arranged.

Back to the thread Glad your getting a bit better Dave...

Ride Safe,
Rex

361 - 365 of 365 Posts