Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only took them 10 days to get approval and the parts and the time to install them.
But it is fixed and running down the road on it's own again.
But the best part was the bill....... $0.00 They didn't even charge me the deductible.
I called this morning and the parts still were not present or accounted for. I stopped by this afternoon and my bike was on the lift with someone working on it. The tech was finished 15 min before closing time. Good thing I was in the neighborhood at closing time or they wouldn't have called me till in the AM. Had a nice little ride, they did have the back brake too tight the back hub was real warm 4 mi down the road (but that is why I stopped and checked).
Oh well unless something else major brakes before the extended warranty expires the end of July that is the last time my bike will see that shop.

Ride Safe,
Rex

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Glad they got it done!

And, as BTBW said, 10 days isn't too bad.

My Yammy dealer did my first servie two years ago, and overfilled it when they did, leaving my brand new bike leaking oil on my garage floor.

It took them over a week to figure out that was all they did, just overfill, and that some was pooled somewhere, and just dripping.

Ten days for your repair might not be too bad, considering.

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes you two are right. 10 days is not that bad. BUT I DON"T LIKE THOSE PEOPLE AT THAT SHOP! The have pissed me off on a regular basis too many times. SOOO my attitude when having to deal with them just plain SUCK!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ride Safe,
Rex

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
shooterrex said:
Yes you two are right. 10 days is not that bad. BUT I DON"T LIKE THOSE PEOPLE AT THAT SHOP! The have pissed me off on a regular basis too many times. SOOO my attitude when having to deal with them just plain SUCK!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ride Safe,
Rex
Now that I can understand! There are places, adn businesses, that I just hate.

Like the bank. I hate going inside the bank!

Irrational, yes!

But banks are just so sloooooooooow and annoying!

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Really happy for you Rex, that your warranty was honored and you came out not spending any money. That's great.

My warranty is still around till next April, so I'm on my last year. Have never had a problem, but I worked the warranty into the deal with the bike, and you never know what could happen.

·
Premium Member
11,858 Posts
awesome rex! glad to hear you're back on the road! :D

cheers!

-mistress k

·
Registered
534 Posts
Congrats on the small "win"...sometimes we need all of them we can get!

Glad to see your'e back on the road!

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mort said:
Good deal Rex. Just consider tho' the alternative is the Pits as far as manufacturer repair shops.
We have Flat Out down here too. and If I remember right a smaller Suzuki dealer in Carmel too. Never dealt w/Pitts but I have heard stories. Then again a lot of dealers service departments suck.

Ride Safe,
Rex

1 - 11 of 11 Posts