Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

21 - 40 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
27,502 Posts
But you must have moved some of your pics in your photobucket acct. because the last several aren't there anymore and have the "moved or deleted" message instead....either that or they had pics of nekkid girls on them!

·
Premium Member
8,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Born2bWild said:
But you must have moved some of your pics in your photobucket acct. because the last several aren't there anymore and have the "moved or deleted" message instead....either that or they had pics of nekkid girls on them!
Check it again. I did some clean-up on the pictures. Some of them had borders, and I thought they looked ugly. Changed them out, and all the pictures should be showing again.

·
Premium Member
8,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Update.

All the pictures and MSRPs are up for the Roadhouse pipes. Still some fine-tuning, but I basically only have the V&H left to do now. :wink:

·
Premium Member
8,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I'm done!

Well... sorta. :lol: All 49 exhaust systems from the 8 different manufacturers have been posted. I still need to fine-tune the Roadhouse section, but I'll finish that up later this weekend.

I also spent a little time today cleaning up some of the pictures, and doing a little re-sizing. Some of the pics had borders, or other types of clutter, and it looked bad. For the systems mentioned in the first post that have pictures showing them on other brand bikes, I'm hoping to eventually get accurate ones as they become available. If any of you see one somewhere, send me a link to it, and I'll get it uploaded accordingly.

Later! :shades:

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Hey Slim,

I have a decent picture of the roadhouse 2-1 system if you need it. After today, I will have a good picture of the roadburner with SLT if you need that as well. Just let me know and I will email them to you and you can make them whatever size you need.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Thanks for all the info it was great, but i can't seem to find the ones on mine, i bought the bike with the pipes already on it. they run up and over the crank like the morts but go all the way out to the tire than do a small turn down. any ideas on what brand it could be guys.

·
Premium Member
8,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
miafcowboy said:
Thanks for all the info it was great, but i can't seem to find the ones on mine, i bought the bike with the pipes already on it. they run up and over the crank like the morts but go all the way out to the tire than do a small turn down. any ideas on what brand it could be guys.
Do you have a pic you can post here? Or if you can't, can you email it to me?
[email protected]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Loud Pipes < $600

Slimbone, great posting.

I have a 2002 Volusia and would like to put a loud pipe that is really loud like an HD. With so many options though not sure what are the differences and will be the loudest best sounding for my budget.

Was looking at Vance & Hines Cruzer and Straightshot but not sure what is the difference of these 2 aside from the looks and price.

I came across a Hard Krome Straights and Cobra Streetrod but not sure which amongst them are better overall. All the info I have so fare are based on the internet and not on first hand info.

Would appreciate any help that you guys can share.

·
Premium Member
8,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Re: Loud Pipes < $600

nesd said:
I have a 2002 Volusia and would like to put a loud pipe that is really loud like an HD. With so many options though not sure what are the differences and will be the loudest best sounding for my budget.

Was looking at Vance & Hines Cruzer and Straightshot but not sure what is the difference of these 2 aside from the looks and price.

I came across a Hard Krome Straights and Cobra Streetrod but not sure which amongst them are better overall. All the info I have so fare are based on the internet and not on first hand info.
Nesd, to put it simply, you're not gonna find an HD sound, regardless of what exhaust you get. If you want my opinion based on sound alone, I would say either the Mortons or Highway Hawk turndowns. Based on all the systems I've heard for our bikes, I think they have the best tone.

Hard Krome straights and V&H straights sound very similar to each other, in my opinion. Loud and tinny.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Thanks Slimbone, was helpful. There is a guy out here that wants to sell an almost new set of Roadburner Double Eagles for $390.00 installed, they have about 200 miles on them and came off of a M50

21 - 40 of 82 Posts