Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Administrator
16,360 Posts
I'm doing well, thanks. Just over 4 weeks post-op, and i've ditched the cane, with the slightest limp after getting up from sitting.

The only thing that really bothers me now is sitting for too long, including rides in the car, but it is slowly improving.

Spent the weekend doing light yard work, probably more than I should have, and feel pretty decent today.
So will you be tending the fire at Yankee Rally this year? Even if you don't ride? Hopefully :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm doing well, thanks. Just over 4 weeks post-op, and i've ditched the cane, with the slightest limp after getting up from sitting.

The only thing that really bothers me now is sitting for too long, including rides in the car, but it is slowly improving.

Spent the weekend doing light yard work, probably more than I should have, and feel pretty decent today.

I'm glad to hear you're making progress! July is almost here!!

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Took my first ride since the surgery on Sunday. A little over 2 hours, just under 100 miles. Had to stop half way for a break, but felt pretty good overall.

Will definitely have to work my mileage up a little at a time, but I have returned. :wayhappy:

61 - 68 of 68 Posts