Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Administrator
Why not ask Santa's Special Assistant to deliver the custom goodie parts?
Santa's Special Assistant.jpg

Registered
That's one special ASSistant. Wouldn't mind her late night deliveries.馃槇馃槇馃槇

Registered
Yes, I know I have to clean my shed :)
Got the lowering bones installed today, as well as the clear signal lenses. What a difference the LED bulbs make!
One of the first mods I've done. Totally worth it.
What LED bulb did you use in the headlight?

Registered
The signal lens change makes a big difference for such a small part.
I hated the big orange blobs at each corner of my bike.

Registered
2008 Suzuki Boulevard C50T
Discussion Starter #10
One of the first mods I've done. Totally worth it.
What LED bulb did you use in the headlight?
Found an online store in Ontario which was half the price that Amazon wanted to charge.

In hindsight, I should have grabbed the dual colour front bulbs, so they'd be white, and only switch to amber when I have the indicator on. Ah well, next time.

Oh wait, you said headlight. Derp. Um...I'd have to go look. The guy I bought the bike from had it, but didn't have it installed as he said it interfered with the radio he had installed at one point. No radio for me, so I chucked it on. WAY brighter.

Registered
I've had those types of LEDS and found that they're very hard to see in sunlight. May want to have someone check them on a bright day.

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
I've had those types of LEDS and found that they're very hard to see in sunlight. May want to have someone check them on a bright day.
Did my class 6 road test today & the instructor never mentioned anything, so I'm assuming all was good.

Man does that lowering kit make a difference to the handling. So nice now!

Registered
I鈥檓 assuming a class 6 where you are if for your motorcycle, congrats and ride safe!!!!!
Here in Ontario we have the M class for motorcycles.

Registered
Discussion Starter #14
I鈥檓 assuming a class 6 where you are if for your motorcycle, congrats and ride safe!!!!!
Here in Ontario we have the M class for motorcycles.
Yep, that's what it is in PEI. Thanks :)

Registered
Spent a few days in PEI in 2017 on a 2 week camping trip around the east coast. Definitely not enough time to see much. We want to come back out sometime and see more. This was the view from our camp site on the north side of the island, pretty much north from Summerside.
B661E390-C8C5-4C07-B3C1-7F8F7B367F58.jpeg

Registered
Discussion Starter #16
Spent a few days in PEI in 2017 on a 2 week camping trip around the east coast. Definitely not enough time to see much. We want to come back out sometime and see more. This was the view from our camp site on the north side of the island, pretty much north from Summerside. View attachment 146938
Twin Shores campground? That's about 15 mins from us. We send a LOT of guests up to Thunder Cove beach & Teacup Rock (my wife & I operate a historic B&B in that area)
It is a beautiful spot for sure. Awesome riding too.

Registered
Discussion Starter #18
If I鈥檓 remembering correctly it was Crystal Beach......
Ah, OK a bit further South then. That's onlt about 5 mins from here (we're in Kensington)
So many beautiful spots here.

Registered
Unfortunately we didn鈥檛 have the time to see much. We went to Green Gables and a few points west of there. Would love to come back and spent at least a week there and see more of it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts